Reviews for Remembered heroes
erosgirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Cool. The last line gave me little goosebumps/gooseflesh/goosepimples. Whatever you want to say.
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*sobs* poor hermione left alone :'(
AlliRoxMySox chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
u are such a good writer

im gonna go and read all of ur harry potter fan fics
Pinpoint stupid server problem won't let me sign in chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
I can hear Hermione's voice so clearly in this fic...wonderful. And Ron is the perfect overshadowed hero. It's so true, we hear about the famous ones only, and within years those who were just as brave are forgotten. The forgetfulness is inevitable, but it's so sad...love this story.
Daisy Brambleburr chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
wow! that is so true, ron is over shadowed. so sad but so good. yay 2 u!
FallenAngel chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
Aww! That is ssooo sad...
classica chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
Aww...that's really sad. Poor Ron! It reminds me of this quote I heard once- Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. *shrug* Anyway, well done!
FleurHartz chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
oh...wow. that made me really emotional. ron AND harry? poor hermione! lost her boyfriend and her best friend. i love to hear the battle scene where ron acted like a hero at last. you should write that...and hermione getting the news and all. that would be really nice. you have a terrific writing skill, and i am beyond impressed. this is going on my faves.
LordsBecca chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Oh my...that was beautifully written...you made me cry! Oh my gosh! That was so amazing! I love this! ::wipes away a tear:: Absolutly wonderful. Please write more just like this...maybe from Ginny about Harry? ::grins:: Thank you so much. That was just the kind of moving fic I was looking for to put on my favorites list. That was great. HERMIONE/RON FOREVER!