Reviews for A start towards love
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
wow you r really smart since you put the line at the end that kyouya said. this was really KAWAII!
animeobsessed777 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
ah...*one hour later* sorry. couldn't control myself. its so dam cute.
shewhogoesblah chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
UBER-DUBER KAWAII! I LOVED your play with words. This was very well-done. Great job!XD
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This was so cute! I loved it! I remember the line you were talking about too because I just finished watching the first episode. Yes, I am that far behind and I've only read the first manga as well but I will catch up, slowly but surely I will. lol!
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
aww I love this story

it was so kawaii
AnimeSakuraFan chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
of course i remeber the first episode the last words kyoya said about tamaki, plus in episode 18 when he said to kaoru if its a start of love. no not yet, because hikaru is an idiot.
xxLittleChangeoftheHeart chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Aww, that was so cute!
lisicka chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
yey! :) I like Tamaki and Haruhi fluff :)

You did a great job on this fic!
Kitsune The Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
aw kawaii! _
Shigures Editor chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Aww.. that's so sweet! That was pretty awesome for a first try, great job!
Anrita chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
hahaha! I love this! That was funny! And yet soo true. I had almost forgotten what Kyouya said. O_O cookie for the awesome writer!('.)O Write more like these and you will be hearing more from me. Ja'ne!
Konnichiwa Minna chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Kawaii! So fluffy and cute! :D A bit of OOCness, but I'm okay with it since it was a Haruhi and Tamaki story! You should definitely write more Haruhi and Tamaki stories! :)

- Alannah :P
Sora no Hairo Yuki chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Kya! Too cute and very well written! I love love love this! I really like how you didn't make Haruhi say "I love you too," cause that would have been too cliche and very un-Haruhi-like.
milkmoth chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Aw, it's adorable corny-ness, alright. xD
Moon'sHope chapter 1 . 1/10/2007