Reviews for Little Things
MontyBoosh chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Okay. That was absolutely adorable.
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
aw this has to be the most cutest stroy about Joker and Harley around here!

I always said that he loved her and when I watched the show , and there was a scene of him working and Harley came I would think " Not now Harley! he's working , he will smack you again , do it later !" but yeah she had to do it everytime ... :p

*sigh* lovely couple...

faving this and ! keep going with your stories ;)
WatchTheWorldBurn chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Loved it! I liked your idea about how The Joker sees Harley as his henchwench and his girlfriend in very different ways ;)
kikyohater920alltheway chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
That was so beautiful. You did an amazing job. I loved every bit of it, especially how detailed all the little things were. I don't normally have the paitence for long storys, but I couldn't stop reading this. I'll probably read it again soon :) Thanks for the good story! :D
LostHere chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
WOW this was soo good. i love the way you captured both of their characters i just couldnt stop reading. the flashbacks were so well done that while reading them i completely forgot they were just flashbacks. it was just perfect!
Allons-y Rosie chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
that was so great!
Anonie-Moose chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
*standing ovation* Bravo!

I love how you stayed so true to the Joker; I've read many a fic where the author turns him into a sappy weeping willow over Harley, and that's just not his style.

ahh, Harley, you're so cute! :)

great fic! loved it!
lostxinxinterpretation chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Okay so my BFF's birthday is July 5 and in honor of her birthday I copy/pasted this story into my Myspace blog page, giving you all credit of course. I'll send you any reviews people post on my page. If you wanna make sure I gave you credit, you can check it out here: /jenny_jigsaw. You can also send me hatemail if you want. Thx.

xoxo

JennaMacabre
duofan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
A cute story that tugged my heart~

I love his little notes myself.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Well done. They are a very complex couple, but you have done an excellent job of pinning them down.
princessebee chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This is a great first effort, I think you have Harley really down pat (apart from her unique style and manner), and many elements of their relationship too - but Joker is very out of character for much of it. First time writing him though and he is excrutiatingly difficult to write, so kudos anyway.
WaichiMakkura chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I really enjoyed this, which is strange, because typically I have trouble understanding/tolerating any form of abusive relationship. But there's just something about these two that makes me want to see them together, and you explained their relationship so well! D
Septemberheaded chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw!

Wow, this was a incredibly good story! You just touched all those aspects of their relationship so well! The whole "separating business from pleasure" was nice touch. .
SarahVonKrolock chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wow... I am so glad I stumbled across your story! Not only are Harley and the Joker PERFECTLY in character, but the "little things" you show us about their relationship are heart-wrenching. I really enjoyed this and I hope you write more fics about these two!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
lol aw that's cute. love it! _