Reviews for Reflection
Dani Meows chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hello. I'm just letting you know that I've recced your work at a href" chromaticvision"chromaticvision/a on IJ. Thank you for creating a memorable work featuring a character of color. 3
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aww! That's so sad! Good ending!
bobbymcfoogle chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
WOW. I feel like I've been winded, that was so good.

Mickey makes such a good spectator/narrator. And his brutal frankness was amazing.

I especially loved:

"And I remember now. What I’d said to Rose and the Doctor when the Slitheen invaded all those years ago.

‘…Look deep enough in the history books or online, and there’s his name. Followed by a list of the dead.’

Guess it was only a matter of time before we ended up there.

Thanks to him."

Never thought of it that way, but it's so obvious. If there were ratings here, that would be five stars!
T'Be chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Seeing it from Mickey's POV is very intriguing and I think you captured things perfectly.

I like how you describe what they heard on the other side of the wall and why Pete ultimately rushed over to the rescue Rose.

Excellent analysis of people's loss and who people still have.
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wow. That I absolutely love it. That was freakin' awesome. Keep up the great work!
Muse Dae chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
You made my eyes burn. I have never read a Doctor Who fanfic, and I am a huge obsessor over the series. I cried for ages after Rose and the Doctor's final meeting and this just...was perfect. You are amazing!
Emily chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That is so sad! I'm almost in tears. But I love it.
envious-eyes chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
omg! you made me cry! this is so beautiful!
morph chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Really nice fic. Mickey's thoughts and emotions are not often explored in fanfics and you did a really good job here. It was very fair that he should hate the Doctor, then feel guilt when he realised that he was alone now. Well done. :)
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Seriously angsty. Very well-done. Good job getting into his head and working through his thoughts and feelings. I really enjoyed it.
0 Keelie 0 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
wow i loved that was excellent!
sparxxa chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Aw wow! Great fic! I always get a bit giddy at mentions of Jake! This was a great insight into Mickey and his feelings over everything.
sevanderslice chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Beautifully sad. Good work.
Rowena Zahnrei chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was...striking. It was fascinating seeing the adventures from a different perspective, and you handled it very well. Mickey's voice really came through. Great story!
TrueRockstar chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That is amazing, and probably the first story I've read in Mickey's opinion, and that's a good thing!