Reviews for Listen to Teacher
machievelli chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Posted 10 November 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

An aside; someone got mad at me because I used the term Generic to describe their work. All it means is that instead of putting themselves into it, they merely followed the plot line slavishly. Anyone can copy, a good writer creates.

TSL Aboard Ebon Hawk: A flying lesson

The piece has the simple feel of a man using proximity to both teach and indulge himself without going the extra step to be overbearing.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
'M not a Padawan. -pouts- You insult me.

That was cute, though. :)
MasterGizka chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
totally love the cuteness in this ) nice one!
Junyi the Dark chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I love LSF Exile x Atton stuff, so thanks a lot for this little story - it's quite well done and I hope to read another one from you soon!
DarthNexus9000 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
interesting story and i like the title of it. it explains itself by the end of it.
Silver Bezoar chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I like it.

The delightful banter between Falen and Atton is one of my favourite features in your EP story, so I’m glad for an entire short story dedicated to it.

If ever you feel the need to sate your desire for fluff again be sure to post it, they make for interesting reading.
Nina of the Galaxy chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
It was good, I liked it and you should keep doing some more like this so keep up the good work! Update with us and I'm sure you'll be very pleased.

'lena