Reviews for All That I've Got
Lunchbox413 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is adorable! I read the first part too and I loved it. Hyde would totally want to be high during the wedding. Lol
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Aw! This is what should have happened. I had so much fun reading this. You should continue their adventures as a married couple. I don't think they're settled down in the full sense, lol. Bad grammar gets me and I didn't see a single error. That was just icing on the cake...that my favorite That 70s Show characters smashed into each other's faces.
mdw chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I loved reading this story. It's believable, stays true to how I imagine the characters would have acted, and has a nice light touch.
mynameisnoone chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Aww and so realistic hyde jumping ship for awhile.
Golden Doodle chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
perfectamundo, if i do say so myself. and as for hyde being mushy, my philosophy is that if it's jackie, he's allowed to be mushy. plus, everyone loves hyde, so they'll put up with the occasional mushiness. and you've got a nice balance of comedy and fluff, so once again, great job!
luvcali76 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh my God, I loved that. This part made me laugh. “Why did you take your eye off of him? Hyde’s a flight risk.” So true and when Hyde says, "Donna, you're a good man." Hahaha. Made me giggle. Hyde's anxiety at the beginning was so cute and right on, but I can't believe he left, the shit. :o At least he came back, though. Aw! And oh my God, best part..."It's still warm." Hahahahahahahahahahaha. LOVED that. Great job. )
tanith75 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Loved the last line. That was just perfect. The whole thing was awesome - funny, and sweet and heart-felt. Nicely done :)
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
What are you talking about too mushy? This was great, and not too mushy. Perfectly Hyde's character. I almost freaked when he ran away. I was just thinking poor Jackie the entire time. Then he came back and he really did want to get married. Yay! Nice job.
allienicole16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Oh that was so sweet. You wrote hyde really well. Like i said before you're a good writer. Great job!
jessi chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
love it the characters was so on point i hope u update this story soon!
Casper1990 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Hyde was not too sentimental at all! This was a perfect wedding story and I'm amazed at how brilliant you are at this. :)

Running out to the FotoHut, the ceremony and the reception were all great to read and Hyde's vows were spot on. I loved it.