Reviews for I want to dance with somebody You're Beautiful
Pharies chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was so much fun to read. I love a good Harry and Hermione story. I wish it could have been a little bit more like this in the seventh book, but, alas, it's not.

You did a great job with the plot, and whatnot, but you have a few spelling errors. Simple little things that can easily be fixed.

Imagin a sequel for this. Everyone's reactions, at least for a sequel, or an accompaniment more focused on Ginny and Ron's emotions maybe. That would be good. I wouldn't want to take anythign away from teh wonderful style and plot you have here.

I really did enjoy reading this, and I hope you take what I said seriously.

~Tori
SILVERArrowGRIFFIN chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
nice...it ROCKS!
random6234 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Brilliant, sometimes dancing with someone allows you to say things you didn't even know you wanted to say. Very nice.
Nina of the Galaxy chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
See that's pretty. I liked it. Keep up the good work!
xX Lovely Green Eyes Xx chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
You should make this into a full-fleged story, 'cause it's brilliant!

Loved it,

*G~H*
jitterbug393 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
it was an amazing story! wish it wasn't a one shot though... aww well.. again amazing story!
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
o very good i loved it!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
You seem to be one of those Harry/Hermione shippers who have been given a bad name. I have no problems with those. Just the ones who give the bad name. I personally don't know why a person who hates Harry Potter would come here, except to be an annoyance.

I liked the discription. But, this should have been broken into more then one chapter. Just look at the length. That makes it hard for anyone to read. There is also no breaks or anything to tell the diffrence between the sceenes.

What I did read, I thought was good. (And I have almost never liked Harry/Hermione fics that ship because the characters have OCness to them. But this one was good. I only suggest that you make some changes so that others will find it easier to read.