Reviews for Scabber's death, and other stories
coolcat12345 chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Reminds me of conversation Death had with Desiderata Hollow in Witches Minerva maybe Granny Weatherwax/Nanny Ogg from alternate universe?Commenta bout cats is great, and would be even better if she transformed in her Animagus form.
coolcat12345 chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Go on with Umbridge, Inspector bit is great.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I love it. You've crossed Discworld with the HPverse excellently. I've rarely seen it done, and never this well.
Nicely done, sir or madam.
surxi25 chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
I liked this, it was rather original. The way in which you mixed the different characters was perfect. Nice work :)
Jellyjade Bean chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
I hate to think of Minerva dying, but I do rather like the way you write stories about Death.

Er. That sounded a bit morbid...
GuesssWho chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
I like it.
InsanityInside chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
'SchoolInspector'!Susan vs. Umbridge! (
InsanityInside chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Wow! This chapter might be a bit short, but I really like the idea. The Grim! How... perfect.

InsanityInside chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
"Bloody hell," he whispered.

"That is a possibility," - I really liked this part for some reason. Oh, and the idea of Ron playing chess with Death. I wonder who would win. It *is* Death after all (and being good at chess or some other game is probably required for the job. Can't let too many people win), but Ron *is* good at chess.

InsanityInside chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I thought I was the only one writing that sort of thing. Well, it's hard to come up with something REALLY original, isn't it? Anyway, it's really well-written. And I like the bit about the arm. Just for a moment before he died, he was free...

saltandpepper15 chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
I liked the "Final Inspector" in Umbridges death
Prieda Solo chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
perfect. There's not more left to say really. Are there any more coming (although you seem to have covered most of the better known incarnations of death)?
Prieda Solo chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
Took me a while to remember who binky was. Until I saw the name Richard Adams.

Brillient! (again :p) I love the little rabbit words, they are my favourite part of Watership Down. I remember when the Efrafrans come and Bigwig says sifley hrarka embleer rah (to woundwort) and i felt so chuffed i could translate it all by myself.

I'm all sad now because the ending of watership down always makes me cry.

Nice Tralawny by the way.
Prieda Solo chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Woohoo! I've been waiting for susan. And Umbridge? Perfect. This is really great.

"You may think of me," she said with a voice as friendly as icicles, "as the School Inspector. And it's time for the final revision."

SO Susan! that is just perfect. Sorry about the critical exclamation mark abuse but i am enjoying these stories big time.
Prieda Solo chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Aw. Sad and sweet. ''Couldn't he stay out and play just a little longer'' very sirius like, very dog like.

You've got all the deaths perfectly here. It would be great sirius meeting the grim, sort of ties it all up from PoA somehow.