Reviews for For a year
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 1 . 6/29
shit I'm crying...
I-write-for-enlightenment chapter 13 . 6/4
Such a cute story! Haruhi's bluntness kills me!
Alex online chapter 13 . 1/5
NOOOOOO this can't be the end! I need more. Please make a sequel
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 13 . 5/3/2016
nooooooo!
at least write a squeal!
Hi.C.King chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
Wait a sec, he pretty much raped her and they still somehow have feelings for each other? That's a plot I just can't follow, sorry. O.o''' I liked your story up until this chapter. It was nice reading it for a while. :/
Boy Howdy chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
I liked it and that takes a lot of good writing for me to say. Nice job.
Lolidragon21 chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
Thank you for not making it into a sad ending. I cried enough as it is. Great story I loved it!
Wolf Tealia Bell chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
I had this bad feeling you were going to end it badly, I couldn't even read I was crying so hard. But when I got to the end I was so happy. Thank you for this story ﹏
The MaskedKiwi chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Interesting idea. Your story is well written
Carri007 chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
I almost didn't review, but gosh, I just want to cry. All that heartache...! Thank you so much for giving it a happy ending, or I'd be worse than a puddle right now. Man, you really know how to stab a knife, patch it up, then do it again. I wish you well in all your future emotion-murdering enterprises!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
Thank you for giving this a happy ending. I do so love Kyoya and Haruhi together, but you certainly put them through a lot. Excellent job.
KiaKid chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
There should be a warning on this story. Warning: contains intense sadness. I kept waiting and reading for Kyoya to make it up to Haruhi after "that night" and he never did. The characterization of Haruhi's hatred is pretty good, a bit over the top, but I can see it. Just wish this story had more symmetry to it with the characters being more in love than in hate.
I love the fact that the twins had a late night show. Pretty nice.
maya.oingoing chapter 13 . 3/4/2015
I like the way this story end. :) Omedeto Kyouya
luna chapter 13 . 2/5/2015
me gusto de principio a fin pero me gustaria saber si hay un prologo o capitulo extra seria interesante
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
Everytime i read this I cry so hard