Reviews for Urashima Keitaro: Lazy Genius
haze chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
how to prove myself to mitsumi?
turbomagnus chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
For the first couple of chapters, I half-expected Keitaro to mutter 'Troublesome' like Naruto's Shikamaru, but about half-way through this chapter that changed with me remarking outloud that he wasn't Shikamaru, he was Tom Sawyer - The scene with him... tricking, I suppose is the word, Shinobu's group into helping with the chores in exchange for tutoring reminding me of how Tom tricked the rest of the kids into paying him to paint his aunt's fence for him.
Thowell3 chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
update good sir. I like this story.
Delusional Fishies chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
If he's really lazy as you say, then why doesn't he just shut off their attitude of thinking they own the place by telling them that if he chooses, he could kick them all out?
SOTG chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Interesting. I look forward to reading more.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
And every chapter makes me hate Naru more and more. Is she under the impression that she owns the place?
Detective Leon Orcot chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
coughscoffcough!

nice work
George Mathew chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Hey This Really isnt fair UPDATE SOON WHATS TAKIN U SO I Get to see KEITARO As Genius So MAKE em dont Abandon it when its all started and Gettin ineresting.

UPDATE SON
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
don't stop with just 5 chapters keep on going you doing good
nightwing27 chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
good chapter don't stop keep writting more
nightwing27 chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
good work with first four chapters man what a story it is finally a different story of keitaro way to go keep up the good work
kidcrud chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
10 stars
King of Darkness chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Great so far, though you're making Keitaro seem like more of a super genius than a lazy one.
findingparis chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
I'm liking this.

Bloodstained Quilts chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
UrNoseKnows with all due respect will you shut the hell up! There are no real flaws in this fic and why is Keitaro getting so clobbered so fucking important! Tell me that! You some kind of sadistic freak or something! Oh I get it you condone domestic violence I bet you even have your girl friend tied while you hit with whatever you fancy like whips? chains? A bamboo cane? any of these familiar?

Gods people like you have got a SERIOUS ego problem! Your first point was a load of rubbish where you clearly did not know what you were talking about? And your fourth point was a load of rubbish do you honestly know ANYTHING about Japanese culture? Good god people like you really get on my nerves with the 'I know everything so you should kneel before me and acknowledge I'm right.' attitude. Try STUDYING Japanese culture and the most important rule of constructive criticism is to always know what you're talking about.

That said lets get onto the fic its awesome and its a refreshing change this Keitaro relies on his brains and uses them to outwit the schemes of the other girls. But it would be fun to see him deflate Naru and Motoko with jokes and teasing words. We never see that.