Reviews for Urashima Keitaro: Lazy Genius
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
It got off to a pretty good start. Update soon please.
Apple Smokei chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
nicely done, it was abit loose in the begining. that part needs a little improvement but the end of the chapter was well done. i also notice the resembence in personality between him and a certain naruto character *wink wink*
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Okay you are so going on my favorite Author's and story alert, in other words, excellent work.

This story is excellent, no better than exellent.

The grammer was perfect, the spacing was perfect, the plot was beyond perfect, and the characters were well made.

Excellent job, please continue please. It would be a great honor to read another chapter made by such a professional mastermind.

You most likely could publish this, it is that great.

Thank you for making such a great work of art.

Ruto Kuntai,

P.S. I have a story as well, however I am in the middle of re-writing it. If you have any time, it would be a great respect if you reviewed it and told me oh how to improve.

Thank you once again.
BloodyFrost chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Hey, this is pretty interesting!

I like this new version of Keitaro.

And I agree with another reviewer, he kind of acts like Shikamaru from the Naruto anime.
kamiii chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
whoa, genius keitaro, i hope u continue this story, and what is a alumni? is it a dropout or graduate or something? well i cant wait for the next chapter, ok so is keitaro a genius at like mind or at everything, u know like if he learns kenpo or aikido, well if he is that awesome or what not, well good luck i cant wwait for the enxt chapter
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
this is very interesting...keitaro as a genius and a todai graduate...that's the first...keep it up.
LogicKickedToTheCurb chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Interesting concept. I will be waiting for an update.
Airtran9906 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I like it already good work but make your upcoming chapters longer. Oh and i sugjest you put it for only members can review or some one could flame you.
Lord Cirenmas chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Great Story! I really like it so far! I hope you write more soon!
Arganaut chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wow, he's a little bit like Shikamaru from Naruto...
Azndrifter25 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
pretty good, I like this story so far, well all I can say is nice.
Vilkath chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Interesting twist, Looking forward to seeing how you make this your own story. I've liked other "Keitaro gets smarter" fics and you already have some unique points. My only real gripe is.. for smart as Keitaro is supposed to be, he seemed to miss Grandma Hina's motives rather easily. If he already graduated Tokoyo U, that means he some how missed his promissed girl. Perhaps he's only book smart.. but still two and two make 4... some one in the dorm should at least be a girl Hina thinks could be his promised one. Even if it's not true. Having them meet up, since he graduated to early? Extending his obvoius catch of her setting him up with some one, and supporting his promised girl. Ah well, just have to wait for the next update )
silence chapter 1 . 1/10/2007