Reviews for Urashima Keitaro: Lazy Genius
Bloodstained Quilts chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
UrNoseKnows with all due respect will you shut the hell up! There are no real flaws in this fic and why is Keitaro getting so clobbered so fucking important! Tell me that! You some kind of sadistic freak or something! Oh I get it you condone domestic violence I bet you even have your girl friend tied while you hit with whatever you fancy like whips? chains? A bamboo cane? any of these familiar?

Gods people like you have got a SERIOUS ego problem! Your first point was a load of rubbish where you clearly did not know what you were talking about? And your fourth point was a load of rubbish do you honestly know ANYTHING about Japanese culture? Good god people like you really get on my nerves with the 'I know everything so you should kneel before me and acknowledge I'm right.' attitude. Try STUDYING Japanese culture and the most important rule of constructive criticism is to always know what you're talking about.

That said lets get onto the fic its awesome and its a refreshing change this Keitaro relies on his brains and uses them to outwit the schemes of the other girls. But it would be fun to see him deflate Naru and Motoko with jokes and teasing words. We never see that.
TakeshiKovacs987 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Nice, but please update sometime soon.
Scyth3 chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
A new and refreshing take on Love Hina. Genius yet lazy. It's amusing to see how Keitaro tricks people into helping him. Sure he helps them back but by doing so makes him look more and more like Kitsune. Haha. Interesting story mate. I do hope you will continue updating this story.
Forsaken chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
I now this could be a awesome fic if you continue it. Plz update.
Hououza chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
Excellent story so far, I look forwards to seeing how this develops.

Good luck & best wishes,

spedclass chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
spedclass chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
spedclass chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Heliosion chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
I love this fic so much. Ill beta for you I have the time and the passion for reading fanfiction. Well this fic is getting more and more interesting. This Keitaro is making the fic original and the new characters introduced are fascinating. I see this when and if it ever sees a regular update going from strength to strength
FatalFuryX chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
Good chapter!

-Fatal
Ruto Kuntai chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
Excellent detail as always, interesting chapter but I do have a few questions.

Is Rin a minor character or is she part of Keitaro's past? Also, is Jinta a meccha dog or a regular dog?

Well thanks for the work,

Ruto Kuntai and his puppy. (My puppy sat with me while I read this.)
kenakamatsu chapter 5 . 5/11/2007