Reviews for Urashima Keitaro: Lazy Genius
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
Great section here, loed the way that things went with the cram school, and also the intro of Jinta, and how this will add onto things at the inn now.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
excellent
Krimzonrayne chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
Nice chapter and nice story. Love the premise and love how you carried it out so far... a little bit annoyed at the publish and update dates thing... cause from what I figure, you're updating once a month... meaning I have to wait an entire month for the next chapt
X2501 chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
Sweet
Keikun4283 chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
Well its nice to read this fic again. I also see that your puttin in some OC's. Usually don't care for them unless the fic is really written well. Only liked them for one fic that Ive read once. Well hope you update again soon cause Ill be waitin.
Godslayer221 chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
I agree it is a fine story so far. I've thoroughly enjoyed it.
NefCanuck chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
Glad to see that you continued this, interesting addition to the story though and I can;'t help but thinking that Keitaro is too smart for his own good at this point (Jinta is hilarious though, my compliments ;))
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
It's been a while since you've updated this great fic, but it was a good update! I hope to see more soon!
brindani chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
It looks like Keitaro has quite the accomplishment with his pet pooch. I wonder what other little experiments will crop up. It would be kind of interesting if an artificial being cropped up, but hardly necessary. It also looks like he has a rival, one that is fanatical. That will be quite the driving force.

Anyway good work,

brindani
boznia chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
This has been a great story so far. I hope you wish to continue it.
Blue Bragon chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
please update this is good, go shink..uhh keitaro
JRKnickles chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Great story, and as for your AN at the end, don't be sorry, if you're gonna write such good chapters. Heck, I just started reading this today, and from 1st to the latest chapter, I couldn't stopp reading. Keep up the great work and update only when you can, don't feel preasured, after all writing is like creating a piece of art and Rome wasn't built in a day. Just keep up the great work and do what you can, whenver you can; til then, later.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
This was a really good LH fic, i am truley looking foward to the next update.
conlan0414863 chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
keep on typing
Joboranga chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
congrats on getting so many reviews, kinda pisses me off when i see more than 100 reviews in the space of just four chapters when i worked so hard to get recognised for five years along comes this ... life is such a kick in the teeth isnt it?

think i'll give up writing and just read
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »