Reviews for That Stupid Dream
mhmellie chapter 1 . 7/6
I wish this fic would be continued so hard! It's forever one of my all time faves! I come back to it every so often and reread and wish for more!
Demonic girl111 chapter 7 . 7/3
Oh I'm sure you both wouldn't mind in the slightest. XD
Demonic girl111 chapter 5 . 7/2
What about parfaits? Everyone loves parfaits, and they have layers!
-quote Donkey

Nice save brother, I was sure she was gonna kick your ass or something, lol.
Demonic girl111 chapter 4 . 7/2
I sense a punch across Konoha coming...
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 6/1
I love this story. It definitely needs to be finished. You are one of the best on here.
findingwhimsy chapter 11 . 5/23
So I've come back to this around 2 years later. I still wish it had been continued but am glad that you didn't leave it at a cliffhanger at least. I swear, I spent a whole weekend trying to find this fic again. All I remembered was the plot for chapter 11 and 12, but not the title. I was so glad to have found it again although it's a bit bittersweet find since it's incomplete.
JeslynBoo chapter 12 . 4/8
AWW... going to have to continue that in my mind, because I really like how it was going!
Kashibabe chapter 12 . 3/8
Thats it? Im awake at 4am reading this but its not even complete? How dare you! Finish this shit!

Please. :(
So...Sakura is a princess right? I mean her father is the Daimyo so that mist mean she is a princess... Anyways, I hope you update/continue
lakeya2700 chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
Looool! This one of the best stories I have read with this coupling, please do not leave this story hanging I actually like it.
tinyholesinthesky chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
Beautiful story! Amazingly written, as usual. I didn't even ship Neji and Sakura, but now, having read your stories with them as a couple, I'm sold. I hope you get the chance to finish this someday, I am curios as to what will happen next and would love some closure. Thank you for sharing this!
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
I swear that all your stories are well thought out and masterpieces. Simply amazing. Well, like I have said before I don't know if you forgot about this story but I think that this story is awesome and would love to see it finished. I love how complex your thinking is and how you develop your stories so beautifully. I personally love reading long stories like these with thought out plots and amusing content. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I had a wonderful time reading it. .
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
Update again soon please!
jhian casey chapter 12 . 5/13/2015
lovely fic! (though sadly its unfinished.:()
anyway, neji is so arrogant but at least he's hot!;)
and i love the twist about sakura's parents.. she's a daimyo's daughter so she's also rich..
that makes me think of why she's kinda ignorant when neji take her out for dinner?
moving on, thanks for this! and more please!;)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2015