Reviews for That Stupid Dream
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 12 . 5/16
Update again soon please!
jhian casey chapter 12 . 5/13
lovely fic! (though sadly its unfinished.:()
anyway, neji is so arrogant but at least he's hot!;)
and i love the twist about sakura's parents.. she's a daimyo's daughter so she's also rich..
that makes me think of why she's kinda ignorant when neji take her out for dinner?
moving on, thanks for this! and more please!;)
Please continue I loves it
Vampirekitty34 chapter 12 . 5/10
I love this story so much! Please please please please continue!
rayvinfay chapter 12 . 1/27
super sweet story!
findingwhimsy chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
I hope you pick this up again one day. This story was wonderfully entertaining. I love the characterizations and was so sad to discover that this one wasn't finished.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Neji's description makes him sound like Batman! And I love the "That didn't mean that the males here were turned off by the women's 'I'm a woman, hear me roar' attitude." Line
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
This is such a great story you have written please write more! This story is adorable I love it please update more!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
I find myself coming back to this fic time and time again to get my fix of NejiSaku and laughs. This fic is so hilarious, so fun, and so sexy! I hope you find it within you to finish this piece sometime in the future :)
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
I can't believe there aren't more chapters D: I really, truly have enjoyed this story. I really enjoyed seeing a drunk Neji, that was definitely new hahahaha. Welllll, I'm aware you haven't updated this in years, but I still must express my hope you will someday continue this. You really write NejiSaku wonderfully, and I hope you'll write more of them in the future.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
opdiucjp9aosdhcn[oasidncjoaskdf. I've tried so hard to keep from reviewing at the end of each and every chapter (I intended to review only once I reached chapter 12), but I can't do it anymore- this story is too wonderfully perfect. It's written so well, and I find myself all giddy and fangirl-like.. You write from both of their perspectives so perfectly, and it really helps show just how well they balance one another. Their interactions seem so natural for their characters, and it makes me get this silly smile on my face all while giggling like a maniac. Anyways, I'm going to continue reading more of this because I can't help it, and I may go crazy typing this while staring at the little 'next' button.
mUmaRhz chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Lol this story is hilarious and absolutely love. Please update this one as well!
MiyuA chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
would you mind to complete it?
I mean... it's a nice story! I realy want to read the ending. And the author is only you! So please, update!
narutocraxygirl107 chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
update
Maria Antonieta chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
so lovely! Neji is the right guy! Completely certain about it! haha
I'm veery anxious for the next chapter! *-*