Reviews for That Stupid Dream
lakeya2700 chapter 12 . 10/13
Looool! This one of the best stories I have read with this coupling, please do not leave this story hanging I actually like it.
tinyholesinthesky chapter 12 . 6/9
Beautiful story! Amazingly written, as usual. I didn't even ship Neji and Sakura, but now, having read your stories with them as a couple, I'm sold. I hope you get the chance to finish this someday, I am curios as to what will happen next and would love some closure. Thank you for sharing this!
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 12 . 5/29
I swear that all your stories are well thought out and masterpieces. Simply amazing. Well, like I have said before I don't know if you forgot about this story but I think that this story is awesome and would love to see it finished. I love how complex your thinking is and how you develop your stories so beautifully. I personally love reading long stories like these with thought out plots and amusing content. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I had a wonderful time reading it. .
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 12 . 5/16
Update again soon please!
jhian casey chapter 12 . 5/13
lovely fic! (though sadly its unfinished.:()
anyway, neji is so arrogant but at least he's hot!;)
and i love the twist about sakura's parents.. she's a daimyo's daughter so she's also rich..
that makes me think of why she's kinda ignorant when neji take her out for dinner?
moving on, thanks for this! and more please!;)
Please continue I loves it
Vampirekitty34 chapter 12 . 5/10
I love this story so much! Please please please please continue!
rayvinfay chapter 12 . 1/27
super sweet story!
findingwhimsy chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
I hope you pick this up again one day. This story was wonderfully entertaining. I love the characterizations and was so sad to discover that this one wasn't finished.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Neji's description makes him sound like Batman! And I love the "That didn't mean that the males here were turned off by the women's 'I'm a woman, hear me roar' attitude." Line
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
This is such a great story you have written please write more! This story is adorable I love it please update more!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
I find myself coming back to this fic time and time again to get my fix of NejiSaku and laughs. This fic is so hilarious, so fun, and so sexy! I hope you find it within you to finish this piece sometime in the future :)
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
I can't believe there aren't more chapters D: I really, truly have enjoyed this story. I really enjoyed seeing a drunk Neji, that was definitely new hahahaha. Welllll, I'm aware you haven't updated this in years, but I still must express my hope you will someday continue this. You really write NejiSaku wonderfully, and I hope you'll write more of them in the future.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
opdiucjp9aosdhcn[oasidncjoaskdf. I've tried so hard to keep from reviewing at the end of each and every chapter (I intended to review only once I reached chapter 12), but I can't do it anymore- this story is too wonderfully perfect. It's written so well, and I find myself all giddy and fangirl-like.. You write from both of their perspectives so perfectly, and it really helps show just how well they balance one another. Their interactions seem so natural for their characters, and it makes me get this silly smile on my face all while giggling like a maniac. Anyways, I'm going to continue reading more of this because I can't help it, and I may go crazy typing this while staring at the little 'next' button.
mUmaRhz chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Lol this story is hilarious and absolutely love. Please update this one as well!