Reviews for King of Hearts, Prince of Spades
shadow of the doubt chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Hmm...sorry I was too lazy to sign in.

Anyway interesting story, good detail, it was well written. I personally like the idea of Vincent as vampire (its sexy _) and have used him as such in some of my stories as well.(though he's not an evil soulless bastard in my story.) I especially like how when Cloud's shooting him and he lists Avalanche he includes Vincent himself in the list because that really adds a angsty/dramatic touch. Nice.

Though I have to say that I'm confused about the ending, what exactly happened? It seems like Vincent was destroyed but then he's 'alive' again and headshots Cloud? But then Cloud wakes up alive the next morning bandaged by...Areith? And then if that's true then how and when did Vincent truely die? Sorry about the questions I'm just trying to understand it. Please drop me a line on my profile if you wish to explain it.
Sinister SIS chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
OMG! That was so sad! I'm in tears, I'm half drowning in my tears. That was brilliant!
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
That was very beautiful, and extremely descriptive. The title was what intrigued me, but it was the detailed descriptions you gave of absolutely everything that had me hooked. I got a real feeling of sadness that wasn't overdone. Though I usually don't like it when Vincent is a vampire, you at least justified it, and incorporated it into an inventive plot.

You might want to look through it again for some minor spelling and grammer mistakes, mixing up words (like threw and through, the only ones that come to me now), because I wouldn't want them turning anyone off such an amazing story.
Julez chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Oh noes, I am revealed to the worlds! D:

And I never said I hated fanfiction. I just am not fond of bloodsucking and the like.