Reviews for Private Demon
zak chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
dear shiraishi,
please tell us where your writin your fic
it is a brilliant story
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
i love this story. it is really good.
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I must sadly admit that this isn't a real review, but I wanted to tell you that there's an author who has a story that's extremely similar to this one and they made it after you. The author is Sarubia and the story is Private Demon and I wanted to tell you just incase. If you know who the person is or something then I apologize, but if you don't then I thought you might like to know.

The writing is different, but the whole demon being just for you is the same and it has same scenarios. So, I hope it's ok and I like the story, but I'm gonna read more than just the first chapter now lol :)
Serenityofthematrix chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
really good chapter
Serenityofthematrix chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
good chapter
Serenityofthematrix chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
interesting chapter..I liked it..
Serenityofthematrix chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I liked this chapter..especially the end part with Itachi.
Serenityofthematrix chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
good chapter.
Serenityofthematrix chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Interesting beginning. I liked it.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
I eagerly await next chappie. and as long as your break isnt like two and a half years and counting like this one amazing story im sure no one will be mad. i know how it is with shool so keep up the awesomeness.
Thisismedealwithit chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Thisismedealwithit chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
I love this story. on to next chappie!
Thisismedealwithit chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
I looooooove it. this story is awesome. good job. i would love it if you read my story and reviewed. it would mean alot
Sana chan chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
Sugoi
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
give me mah coockie!lol no really give it and thank you for the longer chappy!lol