Reviews for The Son In Law
Desiqtie chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
OMG. I have been searching and searching and searching for a Jim/Joanna fic! I was so excited to read this... And this is actually written really well, which is a huge bonus! I liked how you balanced McCoy's protectiveness over his daughter with his desire for her happiness. Do you have any plans for more Jim/Joanna fic by the way?
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Dear good Goddess! What a curveball!

But this was a wonderful story, even though I don't believe Jim should ever get married; he's already married to the Enterprise herself.

Wonderful idea, though! Incredibly well done!

CT
Radon65 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Aw... To tell you the truth, I actually expected it to be Spock. Which would have been even weirder, but funnier. But Kirk is cool. This was very well done from McCoy's perspective and really captured his feelings. I liked the last line - it was perfect.
Lord of the Shadows chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
o.o Wow. Just...wow. Another good story. Caused one of those speechless moments.
goldnote chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This was great! I loved it. I was surprised by the end (I wanted it to be Spock... *shrug* but Kirk was just as good!) and I read it three times after the first! Thanks!
xFlickerx chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
No offense but I guessed the ending from the summary- very obvious. Had you made it Scotty, Chekov or Sulu... or even Spock (NO!) then it would've surprised me more. All the same well done!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Damn no wonder Mc Coy was pissed. I would be too! Great fic.

Lisa
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
YAY YOU REPOSTED! ok i still like this

oh...I have exams next week *makes face** so ill probably not update as much...but ill try to come back and finish blessings mabye tomorrow...mabye monday!

you can still send me PM's though!
Midnight Topaz chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wow! I *LOVE* your "what if" stories! I never really thought about this one, but it's **very** fascinating! Something like this would really change the fundamental nature of Kirk and McCoy's friendship, wouldn't it? McCoy would see Kirk from a father's POV instead of from a friend's.

When you get the chance sometime in the future (distant or not), I would love to see an extension of this.