Reviews for Contradictio in Terminis
haylE15 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
That might be the first time i see Luna pictured as the sun...and it fits her really well :)
Good job and thanks!
Abnab chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
nice work :)
cressey chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
its very poetic, and pretty :) thanks 4 sharing. x em
FaberryFan chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I love it.
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I really liked this, I think that it captured Luna very well. Great job!
a.different.luna chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
ive never thought of luna like that, but ur totaly right

i love the romeo juliet reffrence

so cute
Aequalitas chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I love your writing style. It's absolutely gorgeous.
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Whoa, cool. Nice bit of Femmeslash. I don't like Femmeslash much, but you did a good job.
XxEternalMercuryxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That was the single most amazing thing I have read in my entire history of reading fanfiction. Wow. Though I'm not a big Luna/Ginny fan myself (where's the evidence?), you've certainly got me hooked.

Continue writing about Luna: it seems to be one of your fortes (even though I've only read one of your stories). And now that I think about it, Luna's being the sun really does complement Ginny's red hair...

Niceness times infinity!
Itzika chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That. Was. AMAZING. Seriously, that was probably the coolest fanfic on this site. It's so poetic, and the rhythm of the paragraphs is amazing and effective. That first line definitely sets it so we know that you know who you're talking about, because the rest of it is looking at Luna in a whole new, descriptive, beautiful light, through a whole new set of eyes.

I LOVE this story.
Smilingbomb chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That last line was amazing. I don't even know. That line is just like -BOOM- amazing.

*Fangirls*
lUNA lOVEGOOD chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
? THAT WAS STUPID! but was somewhat entertianing
Bagge chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
How beautiful. The Shakespear quothe framed the story in a nice way, and the descripton of Luna was simply wonderful.

For some reason the world "again" in the first paragraph made it all even more suggestive.

Well done!