Reviews for Revelations
bec chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Great fic.
Sokerchick chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow. This story is extremely powerful. I loved that you've taken this minor character and shown us more about what makes her tick. Very few people take on that challenge and to do it in such an extraordinary way is a wonderful treat to read. The ending was fabulous and was perfect because it took what little we knew about Cassie from cannon and built the entire story around it.

Well done!
Regency chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh, man. I don't even know what to say. That put me through the ringer-and Cassie, too! Just, wow. Great story. Great ending.
Sasha713 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
All I can say to this is...wow.. And I mean that in the best possible way.
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh, gosh.

I read this a long time ago on another site, I forget which. I'd forgotten just how awesome it was.

Thank you so much for giving us all this story.
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was awesome!
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow, what an end! I felt like I was in one of M. Night Shyamalan's movies for a second. You actually made me cry.
RoseA26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
A moving story, beautifully written, had to get the box of tissues and keep them nearby, wonderful...thanks!
rebeccavoy chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was so sad and so beautiful all at the same time - I loved every bit of it. I was actually sobbing at the end.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was freaking crazy! I had to read the end twice because for a second I thought she was just hallucinating everyone and she was the only survivor except that she wasn't alone in her heart and you were going for the whole metaphorical sense of loneliness...really glad you didn't! I can't take "let's kill Jack" fics...not after The Lost City Parts 1 and 2 and Stargate Continuum. I have serious issues with anyone who wants to try and kill my beloved Jack O'Neill, with two 'l's! Great story!
the music lady chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
oh.

my.

GOD.

that was friggin' intense, man! the end took me completely by surprise... gosh, i'm getting little aftershocks of awesomeness, here!
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Holy Hannah!

I'm crying to hard to write anything coherent other than wow. Just wow.

Sam
fnfnztri chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I didn't suspect the twist at the end. Great job.
ivywatcher chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
The kind of fanfiction that comes along very, very rarely.

The world of SG-1 owes you a favor for this one. It's beautiful, elegant, heartbreaking...and perhaps best (or worst?) of all, absolutely true. The ending takes my breath away, and that's not something that happens often.

You have my thanks, a spot on my favs list, and my respect as a writer.

Thank you. Excellent work.
Kippling chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
oh wow...that was good. I got mega goose bumps! wow... I am going to read this story again, to catch what I missed the first time...thank you!