Reviews for The Strom Before the Calm
Child of the True King chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Awww, thats so sad, poor girl...

Its a good start to the story though.
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! But you stopped updating? Why? You could have gone so far with it!

Tigeress
PrincessGBRS chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Please continue
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
WOW! I can't wait to read more. You sure have my interest up.

On a side note thuogh, I notice some spelling mistakes fluttering throughout the story. Maybe get a Beta Reader?

Over all, I think you did a good job. Keep up the good work!
Jesus-is-my-Savior chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Cool chapter can't wait for more
angelfan86 chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
ooh...this is good.
ckelley chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
I just thought I'd tell you this is really good a little choppy but I like the story line. I hope you keep updating and I would like to read more. Good luck and I hope you update soon
mione-ron-4ever chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Oh! I love the O'Malley series, in fact I just finished the series a couple of months ago and was really pleased to find an "O'Malley series" section here on I really like this and am very intrigued by your story. There were a few spelling mistakes, but other than that it was really good.

I can't wait to find out what happens next! Update as soon as you can!
Always Aurora chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
That's so sad! I really like your story, even though there are some spelling mistakes. But it's really good! Update Soon! :D
Always Aurora chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
A very good chapter! :D I love the O'Malley series and have been waiting FOREVER for someone to put up a new story! Great job! :D
Always Aurora chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Short, but suspenseful! I'd love to read more! Please Update Soon! :D :D
Jesus-is-my-Savior chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Awesome Chapter! I WANT MORE NOW!
Arwiona chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
I haven't read the O'Malley series...YET!

But anyway, You write well. But I think it could use a little polishing. For one, at one point you switched POVs without a serperation or anything, and switched right back. That's called head hopping. If that happens to much, it can get confusing.

I will say you did very well with speaker tags. that can be annoying. avoid them as much as possible. What I mean by speaker tags is the "He said, she said". It's better to put a beat. Like something a person does, either as he'she says it, or after he/she says it.

This is getting to be a long review. I'll be looking forward to more...
Jesus-is-my-Savior chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
That was Awesome! I loved it. Update Soon!