Reviews for Something To Talk About
I liked
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
cool
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is amazing! Please keep writing great things like this!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
this is really good :)
A Rebel's Angel chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
OMG!

I Love the couple u write about

U do a Great Job!

AWesome Story!

]

-Speedy
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I think this is really great.
Icha chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Hi girl!

Dunno what happened with ffnet, but I could not log in to give my review (heck, I couldn't even open the review page!). Anyway, I just wanna say that you marvelously answered the question of the year: how are we going to let the public know that Bruce dates Diana? Your idea was superb and it just easily answered everything - with minimum drama!

And how I love the idea of Donna and Dick dancing in the same room with Bruce and Diana!

hugs,

Icha
brainfear chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I like, I like.
T chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
It was sweet and a nice new plotline that's quite different from the rest. I liked how you showed Bruce and Diana, and their dance. Well done.
Cierra21 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Nice One Shot!

You know how you were saying that you see a lot of hits and the reviews don’t match up. Well from personal experience I sometimes can’t sit at the computer and read, and I copy it and put on my ipod, and read it when I get a chance. Then I come back and review...

Anyway, it was good!

Courtney
kykimolvr chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
very good. I really liked it. keep up the good work.
thealphamale chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
That was a great one shot! I liked how you wrote it in Diana's perspective and waiting for what Bruce and Dick would do was well worth it. Good job!
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I can't believe you stole my title that I stole from Bonnie Riatt. Where's the fairness in that?

But I did enjoy all the BMWW and DDness. I never really thought Dick and Donna would have a problem with their relationship. Very few people know that she's an Amazon. It'd make a lot more sense to say that Koriand'r introduced them. But I like your take on it too. Very sweet!
MyBatBoys chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
YAY

**jumps up and down in a fit of joyous hysterics** ILOVEIT ILOVEIT ILOVEIT!
SomebodyImportant chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Great ! Sweet,but not too sweet and very !