Reviews for Vernal Equinox
Felicity-Neverhawk chapter 1 . 4/17
OMG, I love this! :D The detail is awesome and the characters are so spot on! And I absolutely love your OC Fiona, too!

I was tickled to see you incorporated Jack Skellington in this, as well as Halloweentown. I'm curious, were you going with the Halloweentown from "The Night Before Christmas" or the live-action HalloweenTown movies? Either way I think the spooky touches are perfect! :)

I can't wait to read more of this story! It already seems like it's going to be an amazing and we'll-written story, so I'm looking forward to see how this all plays out. :)

Cheers!

-Felicity-Neverhawk
Marzipan chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Love triangles yay! I love Bernard! Squeeeeeee! But when Jack got rejected my heart hurt, I swear.:,( so sad...but yay for Bernard! Can you tell how conflicted I am?
TheElegantFaerie chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
Really awesome story! If you're ever going to do a sequel, maybe you could throw in some Jack romance in the form of a new OC? :) Jack definitely deserves some love! :)
TheElegantFaerie chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Aww I feel so bad for Jack now! :( Though I am also glad that Fiona is admitting her love for Bernard, at least to herself. :)
Strange.Laughter chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Pure brilliance. I love this story!
Fairyhaven13 chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
I finally got a fanfiction account, so now I can favorite the story! I loved it sooooooo much. D
And, that other post from an ananymous Faryhaven13 was me. Now that I have a fanfiction account, could you please pm me to tell me if it's alright for me to borrow your character for a fanfiction? She gave me this big idea for all the seasons being allowed into the Council out of fairness to Jack and Fiona, and it's after the Santa Clause 3, so they're dealing with what Jack did and how he is at the end, and Bernard comes back from his vacation with Fiona after leaving Curtis in charge for Christmas (he wouldn't have, but Fiona forced him to and wouldn't leave him alone) and is back in charge. I couldn't leave him out like they did in the movie. But, is it okay if I use Fiona?
Fairyhaven13 chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
I don't actually have an account, so I have to post anonymously, but I was really really hoping that maybe I could use your character Fiona from your Santa Clause fanfiction for a story I'm writing. My story might eventually be on YouTube if I can somehow someday get voice actors for it, but most likely it will be on Facebook before that, and since I'm not really allowed to give out my actual name over the internet unless I know the person real well, I don't think you would see it on Facebook. My YouTube account is called fairyhaven13, though, so if you want to go to my account and contact me there, you can. You'd know it by all the Sonic the Hedgehog videos on it. I'm sorry if I'm making this difficult, I just finished your story and I loved it so much I wanted to make a story based off of it. My idea had the other two seasonal sprites being introduced to the Council, as in, the summer and fall sprites. Again, sorry if I'm being difficult. I understand if you don't want to lend me your character since it might be a while before you saw the finished product.
Invader Ivy chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
I LOVE this story!
TTCyclone chapter 18 . 4/16/2010
OMG! IT'S FINALLY DONE!

...dang.

XD but this was/is such a great story to read, and it had a great ending too. :D I'll miss reading this.
thunderyoshi chapter 18 . 2/1/2010
D

Love it. Totally adorable :P I love it! Fiona has such power over Bernard, who knew that the hardhead could be swayed :P
TTCyclone chapter 17 . 12/24/2009
AH HA HA I FINALLY CAUGHT UP! Yes! OH MY GOSH! T_T Why do you keep killing people? XD oh well, it makes a great story...and Bernard's not dead...yet...

I had my ipod on shuffle and this song came up that I think should be Terrence's theme song (don't ask, all my OC's have theme songs, blame my friend Hawk-Eye TTGC). It's "Monsters" by Matchbook Romance.

Oh I can't wait to see whats goin' on next!
TTCyclone chapter 16 . 12/24/2009
AH OH MY GOSH! XD nice, "Frostmas naughty list" *to Fiona* it's ok, I'm probably on there with ya. Oh am I sensing jealousy vibes coming from Jack here? Ohh...
xdanishxpastryx chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
Just read the whole thing and... wow! You've really done a great job! Just can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the last bit! Great work!
TTCyclone chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
AH THEY KISSED! OMG! THEY KISSED THEY KISSED THEY KISSED! great chapter
TTCyclone chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
aw she likes...Bernard! HA I CALLED IT! man, your chapters are long! It takes me forever to read them, but they are worth it!