Reviews for Vernal Equinox
Anjion chapter 18 . 8/28
Woohoo! That was fantastic! Especially the bits with Jack. Thanks for writing it!
Anjion chapter 17 . 8/28
Jack and Bernard are an awesome team when they stop arguing!
Anjion chapter 14 . 8/28
Poor old Jack. I'm going straight to the next chapter.
Anjion chapter 13 . 8/28
Jack is such a clever boy. And I'm beginning to like Fiona too!
Anjion chapter 12 . 8/28
I hope Jack's ok. Wow, this story is good!
Anjion chapter 11 . 8/28
I cannot stop reading this! It's amazing!
Anjion chapter 10 . 8/28
Jack! Yay!
Anjion chapter 5 . 8/28
See, Jack Can be nice! I'm really enjoying this story!
Anjion chapter 3 . 8/28
Love it! Jack hiding in the greenhouse is an amusing idea...
Anjion chapter 2 . 8/28
Wow, this is great!
Anjion chapter 1 . 8/28
This is great! Especially Jack Frost, who is the best character ever!
Felicity-Neverhawk chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
OMG, I love this! :D The detail is awesome and the characters are so spot on! And I absolutely love your OC Fiona, too!

I was tickled to see you incorporated Jack Skellington in this, as well as Halloweentown. I'm curious, were you going with the Halloweentown from "The Night Before Christmas" or the live-action HalloweenTown movies? Either way I think the spooky touches are perfect! :)

I can't wait to read more of this story! It already seems like it's going to be an amazing and we'll-written story, so I'm looking forward to see how this all plays out. :)

Cheers!

-Felicity-Neverhawk
Marzipan chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Love triangles yay! I love Bernard! Squeeeeeee! But when Jack got rejected my heart hurt, I swear.:,( so sad...but yay for Bernard! Can you tell how conflicted I am?
TheElegantFaerie chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
Really awesome story! If you're ever going to do a sequel, maybe you could throw in some Jack romance in the form of a new OC? :) Jack definitely deserves some love! :)
TheElegantFaerie chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Aww I feel so bad for Jack now! :( Though I am also glad that Fiona is admitting her love for Bernard, at least to herself. :)