Reviews for Paved With Good Intentions
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I LOVE AU stories! this really shows promise. I'm delighted-your writing leads well, easy to follow. I'm anxious to read more detail. :)
Giacinta2 chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Really great story.
It held my interest to the last page.
Definitely one of my favourites.
Then I'm a sucker for alternate realities and this was perfectly done. :)
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
thank you for writing Brit, reading USA gets annoying.
Scarlett Burns chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
This was fantastic! Thanks so much for the entertaining read! :)
FoxO'Fire chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
I got a little weepy at the end. Great story!
Marlowe97 chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Oh, that was really sweet. Yes, sweet. But good-sweet, not the sticky, teeth-hurting kind

Awesome writing and good characterization, and I love that Dean got to be a fireman, even if it was only in an alternate reality.

Yes, I realize this a pretty late review to a pretty old story, but that doesn't mean it's not still awesome. I miss the old days, sometimes, though I still wanna see what comes next.
Frannie-pants chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
So, this is probably one of the best stories that I have ever read. Just saying. (:
Holotype chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
Great story, I love AU's, although it would have been interesting to see them get into demon hunting and have to learn it all for themselves, rather than 'resetting' everything back to 'normal'. Lol, but that's just me :D
R-Gomeni chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
Great story- when I first started reading I didn't think that it would be that different from the millions of others out there, but I have to say that in this case I love the fact that I was wrong. Seriously one of the best endings to a story I've ever seen, and thanks for a good read.
Jamie552 chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
Just read the ENTIRE thing! Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing :o)
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Loved this! I'm not usually much of an AU fan, but this was very addictive, and I liked how it all came to back to normal by the end.

I thought the ending sweet, but at the same time quite sad, on one hand the timeline is back to normal, the Nixon family are saved and happy, but on the other poor Sam has to see someone else living the 'perfect life' that he just lost.

Oh, and I admit, I did have a small irrational no moment, when Sam mentioned killing Andy Gallagher :)
pickamix chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
So I just reread this story and I still love it... I love the way you manage to have an AU story that blends right into canon for the show... good job. I think my favorite scene was when Dean was waiting for Sam to call him and he was trying to convince himself that he could live without him. That was very well written... I was right there with him and his anxious misery.
ukfan101 chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
This is a wonderfully written story that I read awhile ago but it was before I got up my nerve to start reviewing. I found this story again and was very pleased to find the "tag scene"..great job...well done.
Seriously Sam chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
This was a really lovely story. I loved that it wasn't your typical AU in the sense. It was that sort of alternate reality that I always hoped that WIAWSNB was. You know, where it was a possiblity and not some twisted dream. You know? Anyways, thanks for the great read.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 9 . 2/29/2008
I loved that! What a great story and I love how we got a look at an AU but then it went to normal. Loved the original characters and there were some really funny moments. Awesome story!