Reviews for The Cost of Retribution
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Made me cry. An artist, writer, or musician can ask for nothing more then an emotional or physical reaction to their work. Thank you for sharing your piece.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Totally loved the angst and grief in this story.

Work it, Girl!

*smiles*
lucablue chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Loved it. Hated it. Loved it. Just waiting on Sam to wake up from his dream/nightmare to find Dean asleep in the other bed...what, not a dream?

Nice writing, true to character. Thanx for sharing.

lb
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
*Is in the fetal position in the corner* D-Dean?:( OMG that was so freakin' sad, dude! Well written...BUT SAD!:(:(:(:(:(
Natalia Natale chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
OMG! Tears are welling in my eyes! This so well written, you are amazing. I literally have a lump in my throat. I've got to get a kleenex.
gretchless chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Oh My ... sounds just like something dean would do, excellent writting, it made me cry and i dont tend to sry easily !

Can't wait to read anything else you write in the futher !
Zadrak chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
that was lovely.. i started tear'in up when Sam asked John to help him fix Dean.

Great writing - as normal!

xZx
solpeace chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Great story. There were a lot of speculation that at the end of SN, Dean will die. If that's the case, I want something like what you wrote because Dean deserved to die a tragic hero's death. I love your stories so much and waiting with baited breath for your next one.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Sad, but beautiful story!
mcatB chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Well written and an excellent tear jerker. And now go read MY fic - to see what happens when Dean goes to Hell as a result of the deal he made here! LOL!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This was so very, very sad. Just like Dean to do something totally unselfish like giving his life to bring his father back. He should have taken the deal at the crossroads - at least then he'd have the ten years on top. My heart breaks for both Sam and John. And now John will feel the same guilt that Dean felt. Loved how you ended this sad little tale - with the remaining Winchesters off to see the Grand Canyon because Dean would like that. Just a heartbreaker. Thanks for sharing.
324123412341241234123 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
why these authoress people always kill my poor poor Dean?

I hate you!

**looks at great fic**

I'm sorry, I don't hate you, but... dude... you killed Dean. o.o

fangirls are soo gonna kick your ass now.

((and i'm not sure if i will protect you))

nah, you know i will... just... god, kill me in the next fic too, so i can be with my pretty Dean in heaven... *-*
historylover chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh, my gosh! You killed Dean! Again! I know he came back in your last one, but now?

Man...

I got tears in my eyes.

Kat
Lilly B chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
this was a very interesting story! thanks for writing it...you did a great job!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
So sad. The ultimate sacrifice.