Reviews for Universal Crossover
Anonomous chapter 29 . 9/14/2015
A-MA-ZING!
Tylor chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Amazing. This is the FIRST EVER Fan Fiction I read. So far so good, save the grammatical errors.
undeadman chapter 17 . 1/22/2009
I like this story but I don't like the Rukia and Ichigo pairing because it's supposed to be Ichigo and Orihime, Rukia and Renji, but it's your story so whatever.
zaki chapter 29 . 1/17/2009
wow your good can't wait for the chapter this is going to be fun._ update soon please
kyuubilord chapter 29 . 11/25/2008
cool update soon
benihime.chan chapter 29 . 9/4/2008
i like this story

u should updaite

~Hime~
tooth decay chapter 29 . 8/3/2008
IF there is a naruto vs aizen battle please dont let naruto win whth the "power of friendship" becauze thats so ratarded and yu-gi-oh'ish and cliche
Toramonger chapter 29 . 4/28/2008
hum i don't think they realize the full extent of Naruto's abilities yet lol, oh my update soon ja ne
Toramonger chapter 28 . 4/28/2008
Oh this could be bad...
Toramonger chapter 27 . 4/28/2008
O.o oh my
Ndasuunye chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
SO the great members of Akatsuki will make an appearance eh. THis ought to be fun.
Ndasuunye chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Wow, this is interesting. Like chi, rietsu is just well spirit energy whereas Chakra is a mixture of physical and spritual. Good this should be interesting indeed.
Ndasuunye chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Wow, finally a fic that actually just does a cross dimension instead of Naruto becoming a Shinigami. THis is the first one I am reading like this so congrats. Well Ja Ne.
Bowser Blanchette chapter 28 . 3/22/2008
Nice cliffhanger. Never thought Orochimaru and HIM had a partnership.

Update ASAP!
no longer online anymore chapter 27 . 3/21/2008
i love this story! this is a good crossover fanfic. Can't wait for the next one XD