Reviews for They Danced Anyway
m chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
not bad...very out of character..
Ruby chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
It was really quite! I loved that story! When you wrote that story, and I was reading it, I felt like I was actualy there!Please write more stories ASAP!
BloodRoseOTDemon chapter 7 . 6/14/2004
I love the story this is really good.
Death Goddess Assassin chapter 7 . 4/15/2004
Aw...so sweet . I love J/K fics.
daughter-of-faeries chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
ug kel and joren would never fall in love! not to mention Joren is DEAD they were mortal enemys before he died!
Progenitus chapter 7 . 1/11/2004
the plot, nice, the ending, a bit erupt. i'd've gone 4 joren going in2 the cold mask again, and etc etc.
but anyway, i could always enjoy a good k/j fic. dunno y really, but i suppose it's cuz the mere thought of it is...impossible...and...unimaginable...and...well...rebellious, and since i rebel 4 rebeling's sake, y not?
i mean, the normal tammy would never pair them up, cuz, well, they just dun work out, but as i said, it's rebelling, and hey, the world's full of miracles!
jennifer chapter 7 . 12/9/2003
WRITE MORE FAST! IT IS SO INCREDIBLY GOOD!
an anonymous geek chapter 7 . 10/4/2003
OMG, OMG, OMG! this is about the third time I've read this story, and each time I end up practically dying by the end. This is so good.

I think this has to be my favorite Kel/Joren fanfiction. You are such a good writer, and you're really good at writing romance!

~*~the geek~*~
Silverence chapter 7 . 8/19/2003
that was so sweet.
R.S.A chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
...
R.S.A chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Me love! So far anywayz. It's ic, you write extremely well compared to some I've seen, and though the summary could be better, your fic is still very amusing and well writin even when nothing is happening. *bows* You are so going on my fav. author's list.

"God Bless"

-The Courteous Flamer-

~*Rose*~
time.to.go.a.little.nuts chapter 7 . 7/26/2003
Wow that was relly good. Does this have a sequal becuz if it doesn't I think it should.
Lady Aelgifu Greenleaf chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
I very much like the title of chapter 2.
Lynn chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
Good story, I hope you write another at a later date.
Lynn chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
Good story, I hope you write another at a later date.