Reviews for They Danced Anyway
Silverstar chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
You can't stop there! More more more! Please post the rest soon! By the way, really good action during the fight scene - I liked your description there.
Rian chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
i guess it's fair if one beats the other... and now to the question of the moment, what will joren do? we shall see won't we. and please hurry! i like it that someone else thought joren shouldn't have died :)
Sulia Serafine not signed in AGAIN chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
I think it's customary now for me to review almost every joren/kel fic that makes the decent level on my scales. but this is good. this is very good. i don't think joren calls her lump anymore, but i always missed it when he didn't. yay for you! i like, i like. )
Eilonwy chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Great fic so far- hurry and post the next chapter soon!
Caitydid chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
hey, pretty good! you must continue! soon! one word of criticism... the story is from kel's pov... so "He staggered, and his vision went slightly blurry" is wrong the reader wouldn't have "his vision was slightly blurry" b/c we can't hear joren's thoughts nor do we know what's going on inside his head) that just sort of stuck out to me. Oh...and the format was kind of hard to read, you might want to try splitting it up more with double spacing or dividions between quotes and detail. and there was no indentation... i think that's what made it kind of messy. Indentations help the reader to read actively and really get into the dialogue. And the chapter was a bit short. not terribly short, but just a bit too short. Or maybe Sulia's been spoiling me...*shrugs* Anyway, good character insight. Bravo! This is going under my fave stories. I like this alot. A very promising beginning! So, when's the next one? :)
Dewdrop chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Lol! This is too cool! I like it! Keep going...aww, isn't Joren CUTE! Ü ü
Larzdinn chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
cute story, I love K/J now, for some reason. too bad Joren dies in Squire :( (from what I've heard, anyway. I haven't read it yet!) can't wait for next chapter! keep writing. Eedi
Dragon5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Wow, this is good. I still love K/J fics even though they're out. Man, I love Joren! I don't know why, but I just can't hate Joren. Even though he is a bully. At least he's truthful...a little bit too truthful for his own good. (In Squire) Off to go read seasons one and two of It Could Be Worse, for the third time! Ta-Ta!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8