Reviews for Redemption
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I kinda do hate you for this, but I still kinda like the fic- only the description of everything, though. That was good. :)

I don't understand why the thing up there (saying the people that the story's about) says Jet and Zuko, when it really should be Ursa, or I guess Ursa and Longshot.

And the reason why I sorta hate you for this is because the ending was not anywhere near happy, which I know you never said would be, but still, it's kind of a downer. :(

But yeah, I agree with you. Zuko and Ursa are reunited now. :)

But I feel bad for Mai, since she got imprisoned when it wasn't even her fault for Zuko's death. :/

Sorry for all this negativity. I just don't like all this OOC-ness with Zuko and the fact that Jet wasn't even a big part in this fic.

But still, this fic isn't all bad. It's terrific, but I can't say it a 100% truthfully when it comes to my emotions toward this.

The description- as I said- is great, and the way you write the characters- especially their dialogue- is really cool. :)

P.S. Please don't get upset at this review. I really do mean it when I say it's a great fic. :)
VortexFM chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
This was a sad, but fulfilling story, I thank you for writing it, though it depressed me that Zuko never knew about his mother, but what can ya do? xD
insertwittyreferencehere chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow, I've never considered that theory before... interesting!
Silvereyes12 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Convenient SCAPEGOAT?
Onba chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
You kill me . . .
RueBroadway chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
Wow, that was...intense. Really really good! There should be more stories about what happened with Zuko's mother. I love Zuko, so I wish he didn't have to die, but it is the unexpected that makes a story a good story :o)
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
This is very nice. I have to say that I like the first chapter the best. Great work.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
Wow. I was truly impressed by this story. Awesome job.
theKRITIC chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Wonderful job. I skipped over this at first cos it was an OC (well. Ish.) but I'm glad I actually read it.

I still think that the subscripts should be switched into an AN at the end of the story. Numbers in parentheses interrupt the story.
eesaafawt chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This is so interesting and unique! I'be always wondered about Ursa. I'm adding this to my C2.
Sorceress Morgan le Fay chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Extremely good story, I love it! Wish there were more like it.

Sincerely,

Morgan
SylverEyes chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
I can't leave a long review for a couple of reasons but I'll do my best.

Your writing is very insightful, and the storyteller parts at the beginning and end tied it together very well, so you really feel like it's the end, even if it isn't really.

The part at the end where you said that somewhere Zuko and Ursa met back together just made me want to smile and cry at the same time.

Thank you, and I am definitely coming back and reading this when I'm feeling deprived of good Ursa-ness.
todd fan chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Great chapter. Aww I like Zuko...may be because I got more used to him in Brawl, but yeh
Blufle chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
I definitely tried reviewing this earlier, but it didn't work for some reason. Hey, at least I'm reviewing now.

Impressive chapter. It was very creative of you to make the whole Longshot/Ursa relationship, as well as come up with a fairly detailed past for Longshot and document how he came into the Freedom Fighters. I especially liked your version of how Smellerbee came into the group, as well. And did I detect a hint of Longerbee? I like that pairing. They're cute together.

Considering how much she loves him, it's slightly surprising that Ursa wouldn't try to go back and find Zuko or at least try to figure out if he's doing okay. I guess she just doesn't want to get anywhere near Ozai. And I guess it also help that she's a traitor and will be killed if she enters the Fire Nation...

The next chapter is Zukocentric, eh? I look forward to reading it. I'm sure you'll do a fine job with him. You did with everyone else, after all.

~FMN45
Eternal Silence chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Very very good. I like it, and the thought of Longshot being Fire Nation. I once toyed with the thought of writing a fic where Smellerbee was a firebender... Well anyways, you have a talent for writing. The descriptions were good and everyone was in character. I really enjoyed this and can't wait to read the next chapter. Oh and I've written a Jeterbee fic called "Only Friends" if you want to read it. And if you do, tell me how I can improve it, cuz I really think it has room for improvement.