Reviews for A Clock, Ticking
Yuki-kon chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I really like this pairing and I like the way you portrayed the two in your story. The small interactions between them and the little insight is all very well done, in a cautious, respectful way. I could imagine the characters acting out this scene really vividly. Thank you for writing and posting this.
delorita chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this fic! 1) Because it brings Partridge back to life and 2) that you made it perfectly slashy for those two! Not too much but not too less in this start of their new "relationship"! THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!
Jack Mitchell chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Sweet fic, very lovely. Too tame for me though, but lovely all the same.
Ryntha chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was beautiful. :33
Kerttu chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I love this! Your take on the possible manners the opposite sides of the Libria played Preston is brilliant! I never thought all this through like that.

And I am SO glad you decided to 'revive' Errol as well. *hugs* THANK you!
Raiining chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Ah, wonderful story. The first fic of this movie I've ever read. I just got it for Christmas, actually, and'll have to watch it again after reading this.

I liked the whole flow of it: "he pulled his hand back with a stifled gasp, still unused to the way his pulse leapt and his throat tightened in the grip of strong emotion."

Very potent. Excellent job!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007