Reviews for Papercut
BlackAngelWhiteDemon chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Oh God... You are so damn good writting...
random passerby chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Can i just say something?

*is jumping up and down like a maniac* i knew it i knew it! I knew that guy was khalid! From the way he handled wolframs injury to conrad's! And the way he called conrad "conrart"

:-D
tokyo girl 05 chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
I was looking all over FF for some amazing stories that had a focus on Wolfram and Yuuri, either as a couple, or just giving character development, or various perspectives.

I have to say this has certainly made my search worth while, and I enjoyed this so much.

I loved Yuri's confusion and frustration about how to handle his feelings. It was progressive and there was no rush, just small steps; which I haven't often seen within this pairing.

And how Wolfram handled the weight of the world on his shoulders was done wonderfully also. I really enjoyed how despite the odds against him, in a believable way Wolfram was able to handle the mounting issues and shocks and come out a little stronger, and with a little less of a personal wall about himself.

Really, thank you for the effort you put in to your writing, it was very enjoyable to read.
mofalle chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
I just found this fic and I really enjoyed it. I liked the different cultures and traditions that Sulteri. Although it was kind of sad that entire race was wiped from the world. I was happy that Yuuri and Wolfram were reunited. I didn't think that would happen. I liked how Wolfram's brother's came to his aid through out the story. Khalid and Sagira were interesting characters. I liked how every chapter changed my perspective of them.
karolinami132 chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
wow this was the best story ever! ur my num 1 from now on lol ;)
moopad chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
(TˆT) The ending is soo sad. I do like Khalid. For it to end this way it just...
Just wish that he has a closure with Wolfram. Somehow. Regardless, the story is epic and I enjoy reading it very much. THanXX
Makyone chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Arigatou for this incredible story. I loved every chapter and I would like read all yours stories to the end. All of them are amazing.
Inuconen chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Wow.

I had the first chapter of this up on a tab for days by accidentally clicking on it before I finally decided to read it. I'm kind of glad I waited- because I read all of it consecutively.

This was an amazing fanfiction. I've never taken the leap to read something under the category of 'drama/horror' but this has changed my outlook on it. Gorey, yes, amazingly well told, also yes. I especially love that everyone stayed in character up until the very end.

I even loved the OC characters!

My only regret, I was expecting a final scene for Yuuri and Wolfram at the end. I'd love to see a side story for them back in Shin Makouku after the end. But I'm very much satisfied, I don't even need the smut! (although I wouldn't complain if more was there!) The story was amazing.

Thank you for writing it!
helloseahorse chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
thanks for the hard work put into an excellent story! really love how you created new characters and a whole new country! the ending was a bit sad with what happened to Khalid and his people, but overall, great job!
fan-fan31 chapter 14 . 10/1/2011
This fic was AMAZING. I have no bad words for this at all! The plot was so absorbing I couldn't stop reading until the end! I secretly fell in love with Khalid, even if he was a bit messed up in the brain. :P Yuri/Wolfram romance was such a nice brake when things got gruesome. Fluffiness always makes things better. The entire world, mystery, and OCs were so interesting, and they all had some kind of story. I could never really guess who would die, or who would turn on the Great Demon Kingdom...again. I honestly thought that Sugira was good for a certain amount of time. And I also thought he had something to do with Namir, because they both have long hair, but I guess not *sweatdrops*

Thank you Sooo much for the wonderful read!
angel-san801 chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
Wow. I have to say this is not only my favorite Kyo Kara Maoh fanfic I've ever read, but possibly my favorite fanfic period. Seriously I stayed up so late multiple nights reading this, and I was on the edge of my seat for the end. It's unusual for me to say, since they're usually a turn off for me, but I loved the OCs, along with everything else in the story. Really, well done. Very epic. :)
CielPhantomhive chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
I really have to congratulate you on your work. The plot is so perfectly constructed, with multi-layered characters... Not only did you have really complex OCs, you've really built on the characters within the series to make them more complex and realistic. The build up of the plot, the portrayal, the progression and psychological and emotional decay, as well as a satisfactory and fulfilling closure, it was quintessential my friend. Bravo, bravo. This is talent I haven't seen in even published novels by renown authors (although I have been recently duped by a teenage romance novel which I originally believed was a novel about survival, mascow's pyramid and the limits of morality, sin and nurture engrained into the mind of society...But tarry not, it wasn't completely uninteresting) Although the battle scenes and plot line do get a little hard to follow, and things do get a little chaotic; with a little clarification, changes of names and alterations here and there, oh, and a smidge lengthier; I believe this would do really well if published as a novella, and I do hope that is what your specializing in. As for me, I do love to read, but I am just a little iffy about writing as a never was a very creative child. But please, continue writing...I realize my review happens to be a tad lengthy, and you may not even bother to finish it, but all in all, it's just a long fan-letter saying I loved it.
emily chapter 14 . 2/11/2011
that was absolutely amazing. seriously, that would have to be the best fic i have ever read! im speechless lol all i can say is how awesome it was and i hope you keep writing in future!
Andrea chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
Wow. Just, wow. I'll admit right now that I spent most of my time reading this either screaming at the screen or in tears. You've created what are probably the best OCs I've ever seen. It's unusual to come across such complex characters in a fanfic. Awesome job!
primaaryet chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
i really want it to have an epilogue...