Reviews for Nothing Heals Me Like You Do
raichka95 chapter 2 . 4/26
Wow so far I'm loving this story and I loved this chapter! So cute!
angiesoluv1 chapter 15 . 4/9
Nah Derek wasn't harsh! I would have slapped her
angiesoluv1 chapter 14 . 4/9
Yes! I love when Edwin and Lizzie get involved! Operation Dasey!
angiesoluv1 chapter 13 . 4/9
Is it bad that Im laughing at your last note about Lucas being made merely for the purpose of Casey having someone to break up with? This chapter was really good though!
angiesoluv1 chapter 12 . 4/9
Ugh Casey! I'm so happy that they kissed though! '
angiesoluv1 chapter 11 . 4/9
His girlfriend is ratchet af I get she's going to be jealous af when Derek and Casey go out for dinner
angiesoluv1 chapter 3 . 4/9
Awww this is so good and it's getting even more interesting!
angiesoluv1 chapter 2 . 4/9
I love the confessions! Especially those last 2
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
Probably one of my favorites!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Ok someone needs to turn this in to a movie already.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I am LOVING this!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I am only a few paragraphs And I'm am already tearing up. I was wondering who the heck Gretchen was!
Cotton and Cash chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
I am such a hopeless romantic. A huge sap, really. There are tears. Many crocodile tears. Ugh this was just so... perfect. I want this.

Ahem. That is all.

xoxo, Mean-chan
Halle Alexis chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Poor Lucas indeed. He's absolutely perfect on paper... unfortunately, imperfection is sometimes the best part of life. And Derek and Casey do that so well, they are the epitome of the anti-fairytale and we love them for it.
Halle Alexis chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
Yes Vanessa, please do mention Derek's possible "lapse in judgement" with Casey... I would love to see how that works out for you. I like that your Casey had a little bit of bite with Vanessa; it was interesting to see her this way as she usually gets so angry only with Derek (