Reviews for Nothing Heals Me Like You Do
dorkycorky88 chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
Probably one of my favorites!
dorkycorky88 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Ok someone needs to turn this in to a movie already.
dorkycorky88 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I am LOVING this!
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I am only a few paragraphs And I'm am already tearing up. I was wondering who the heck Gretchen was!
Cotton and Cash chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
I am such a hopeless romantic. A huge sap, really. There are tears. Many crocodile tears. Ugh this was just so... perfect. I want this.

Ahem. That is all.

xoxo, Mean-chan
Halle Alexis chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Poor Lucas indeed. He's absolutely perfect on paper... unfortunately, imperfection is sometimes the best part of life. And Derek and Casey do that so well, they are the epitome of the anti-fairytale and we love them for it.
Halle Alexis chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
Yes Vanessa, please do mention Derek's possible "lapse in judgement" with Casey... I would love to see how that works out for you. I like that your Casey had a little bit of bite with Vanessa; it was interesting to see her this way as she usually gets so angry only with Derek (
shannelle chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
that was so cute and adorable. i loved it!
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 17 . 9/13/2010
I have to admit, that this is an adorable Dasey love story. I love the way you used post-its to express their feelings, and the added Lizwin was just marvelous. Thanks for the great read!

-peace
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
HAHAHAHHAHAH!

Srupid whorem got what was comning to her. no one tries ti stop my DAsey, dammit!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
Vanessa is a fucking whore who needs to go die in a corner, like right now. not even fucking kidding.
atouchofDASEY chapter 17 . 2/3/2010
speechless would be a huge understatement..so ill try to form some words.

so many firsts for me in this fic...

first time ive ever cried at a fanfic

first angst ive ever enjoyed

first future fic ive actually read

first fic i will prob read over and over again til i cant possibly obsess anymore..

you are genious.
Leaf26 chapter 17 . 1/8/2010
Wondeful story and wonderful work. Keep it up!
afra chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
aw i absolutly loved that!

thank yous so much for writing it D youre an amazing writer.
dasey4evaaaaaaa chapter 17 . 1/5/2010
''love follows logic'' beautiful ending. made me cry (eyes are still blurry and red)

LOVED THE WHOLE THING! AMAZING! more more more!