Reviews for Chibi Sins
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Awesome fic!
bat-tron chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
:c Poor Goku! This was seriously sad!
I had no idea that Sanzo was gonna take the limiter off...
Holy poop.
Great story, though! Absolutely loved it!
dragonmunchies chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
d'aaaaaaaaw ;u;
Smexy Kitten chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
This was such a wonderful and powerful story; I'm so happy to have read this as my very first Saiyuki fanfic. You're writing is a crisp, clear gift and the images painted really stick with the reader. Thank you for this very emotional ride (I enjoyed it to the fullest extent) :)
Shidou chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
YES SANZO! let them know how ta play the game!
but Aww Goku! So sweet and cute and innocent and gentle! After all they've done to him he still feels bad for MERELY hurting them! (oh...they deserved to be killed! .\ /.)
but i'm also glad that Goku didn't have to dirty his hands -
Yes SANZO! COMFORT! YOUR VOICE IS SPECIAALLL! ;D

nice job I Know Your Name! Definately one of my fav!
I agree with you! LOTS OF LOVE! but not yaoi!
At first I thought I was looking for that kind of love...so i started looking at the "romance" catagory...but after all that i read i still couldn't quite find what i wantta see...THEN I ENCOUNTERED YOURS! exactly what I want! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVEEEE! 3
but it's not kissing or M-rated materials .
a little affectionate kiss is fine for me...but the affectionate your story portrayed was what i'm looking for!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FABULOUS WORK!
Shidou chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Awwww Goku! You won't die! Not Allowed by Sanzo!
omg...don't know why but i thought that healer was Nii Ken-ichi 0.0
lucky he didn't give goku any poison...just not heal him... D':
(which makes me wanna punch him in the face...but still at the same time i feel so relieve that nothing "terrible" happens to goku, as if it can get worse .)
Shidou chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Ahhhhh! Gokuuuuuuu! *sniff sniff*
Sanzo I know this isn't your fault but STILLL! GARHHRHHH SALVE HIM!
bastards! inhumane!
Shidou chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Noooo!
PyruxDeltax chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Can you write a sequel that explains what happened after sanzo took goku's limiter off?

Amazing story & plotline
sarupetto chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
love it!
PyruxDeltax chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Can you put up a sequel?
Aliko Kinav chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Nice (:

Loved it. It was in Character and so real. Awesome :)
Pandakeen chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
I cried. I cried oh, so very hard at the end. Amazing story and grammar. This is probably the best Saiyuki fanfic I have ever read. It is perfect. :')
ACCOUNT IS SHUT OFF chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
This is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read, keep on writing!
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I really love your story here. Almost made me cry.. huhuhu.. So sweet and so.. original. Thanx for not making it into a non yoi because i hate saiyuki yoi stories. Ur the best! hope there some more to it. I always adore the relationship between goku and sanzo and u happen to reflect it wonderfully in ur story here. It has been a great reading and once again thanx for such a beautiful story ;)