Reviews for Chibi Sins
daisysakura chapter 4 . 8/1
This was great! That last scene really got me, too. Poor Goku, I'd feel guilty as well but at least nobody died. Thank you for sharing such a sweet read! :)
daisysakura chapter 3 . 7/31
Oh. Oh, snap! I would leave a longer review but holy hell do I need to know what happens next! Great job!
daisysakura chapter 2 . 7/31
Holy hell, they really did a number on poor Goku. I'm sure the bastards will pay; hopefully in blood...
daisysakura chapter 1 . 7/31
So I just discovered this little series and of course I had to find some fanfics. Lol This is the first one I found and I loved this chapter. Poor Goku!
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Awesome fic!
bat-tron chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
:c Poor Goku! This was seriously sad!
I had no idea that Sanzo was gonna take the limiter off...
Holy poop.
Great story, though! Absolutely loved it!
dragonmunchies chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
d'aaaaaaaaw ;u;
Smexy Kitten chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
This was such a wonderful and powerful story; I'm so happy to have read this as my very first Saiyuki fanfic. You're writing is a crisp, clear gift and the images painted really stick with the reader. Thank you for this very emotional ride (I enjoyed it to the fullest extent) :)
Shidou chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
YES SANZO! let them know how ta play the game!
but Aww Goku! So sweet and cute and innocent and gentle! After all they've done to him he still feels bad for MERELY hurting them! (oh...they deserved to be killed! .\ /.)
but i'm also glad that Goku didn't have to dirty his hands -
Yes SANZO! COMFORT! YOUR VOICE IS SPECIAALLL! ;D

nice job I Know Your Name! Definately one of my fav!
I agree with you! LOTS OF LOVE! but not yaoi!
At first I thought I was looking for that kind of love...so i started looking at the "romance" catagory...but after all that i read i still couldn't quite find what i wantta see...THEN I ENCOUNTERED YOURS! exactly what I want! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVEEEE! 3
but it's not kissing or M-rated materials .
a little affectionate kiss is fine for me...but the affectionate your story portrayed was what i'm looking for!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FABULOUS WORK!
Shidou chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Awwww Goku! You won't die! Not Allowed by Sanzo!
omg...don't know why but i thought that healer was Nii Ken-ichi 0.0
lucky he didn't give goku any poison...just not heal him... D':
(which makes me wanna punch him in the face...but still at the same time i feel so relieve that nothing "terrible" happens to goku, as if it can get worse .)
Shidou chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Ahhhhh! Gokuuuuuuu! *sniff sniff*
Sanzo I know this isn't your fault but STILLL! GARHHRHHH SALVE HIM!
bastards! inhumane!
Shidou chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Noooo!
PyruxDeltax chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Can you write a sequel that explains what happened after sanzo took goku's limiter off?

Amazing story & plotline
sarupetto chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
love it!
PyruxDeltax chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Can you put up a sequel?