Reviews for Just Came Back
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I only just started watching Bones today, but man... This story is so awesome! I wish the actual show ends up being this good! I've only seen a few episodes... Anyway- great story!
spk chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I am in awe! Tears are streaming down my face. As an extremely patriotic person, I have to thank you for writing this beautiful story. You definitely know how to hanbdle your character and how to convey their thoughts & feelings so that the reader experiences it, not just reads about it. :)
hollbets chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw. So sweet.

bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
great fic. I'm glad he didn't just jump off the plane and run to bones, glad he went to his family, son and worked his way to her, makes it all worth while. I can see why, he didn't want any disappointment so quickly. glad it worked out.

excellent fic, look forward to others
cmorning chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i really liked this story!
FireGirl09 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Great story, beautifuly written.
azarathangel chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
oh wow wolfy that was an amazing piece. truly splendid and just the right amount of everything. as usual, excellent work. i would say bravo, but it just wouldn't have the same effect as a wolfmyjic bravo does on all of us other writers. such a wonderful piece. -Ash
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Beautiful idea, nicely written. Good job.
Blaney chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Loved it, as a vet, thank you... good song choice chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I really liked this. The troops really make life for us possible, its a really huge sacrifice, but I'm thankful. This story was great! I'm glad Brennan is giving Booth that chance, I think its great, he's so happy with her! Loved it!

artigiano chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
:) That was so good! Great job!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 1/12/2007

Hon~! YOU FORGOT THE " * TISSUE WARNING * " in the Author's Notes~~I really thought I mentioned it! LOL! Your rendition of the entire situation was PHENOMENAL! And well you already know where my heart lies with our Military Men and Women! I ABSOLUTELY lov'd the order in which you placed the emphasis on his return visiting. SO PERFECT-The song so inspiring! SO pleased that someone can put these delicate matters into such a WONDERFULLY CREATIVE piece of writing AND add a moving feeling of reality to it. The fact that the 'canvas' had romance in the background only helped to paint such a moving picture for all us readers!

IT IS a BEAFUTIFUL TRIBUTE to EVERY person serving in whatever capacity for OUR country! Thank YOU! NICELY DONE!

~G :D
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I must say that it was another great patriotic story. I love how you captured Booth's feelings and how things are definitly different from before. If anybody sends you flames send them in my direction and I'll take care of them. Excellent job.
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Ohmigosh. that was amazing.
xyber116 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Good fic. I usually don't like songfics but this was great. I really like the song. The story and the song fit really well.