Reviews for Word of your body
Account-like-art-is-dead chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was so good. I've read this like six times now and always I get like a twisted flutter in my stomach, so good! ADORATION! Write more hernst soon. ]
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Amazing. I feel like you captured Ernst perfectly. Ah, I want to cry. Excellent.
asdlfkjas chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow, that was amazing! :)
daiikenkai chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
You depicted this scene so perfectly. Granted I haven't seen Spring Awakening yet, but damn. This fic was just beautiful. I love Hanschen/Ernst! The fact that this fic was the first Ernst/Hanschen fic I read makes it all the better.

Please please please write more fics of them! :D You are talented and you actually make a good use out of the second person.
musicalsarelife chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is so beautiful. I just saw SA, this is my favorite scene, and these are my favorite characters. You've captured the characters so well. Very nice.
GreyTwine chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I loved this. If it were much longer, it would have been too verbose, but as it was, the writing was quite enveloping. Also, second person worked prefectly here.
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
A very lovely interpuration(Sp) of that scene. That's my favorite song on the cd(well, besides I dont do sadness) and you did so well. *faves*
twilighttries chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.
SiriusLovesRent chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was so good! I love it! Great job. We need more Hanschen/Ernest fics on this site. Anyway, fabulous job.
AkuEponineHughes chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow... that was beautiful! We need more SA fics... especially Hanschen/Ernest fics. I love this scene!
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Oh, I got such a feeling while watching this scene, and then I just got it again reading your fic. Nice.

~Ani
Silverone3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Simply Amazing
celi chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
so i cried when i read this cuz it was so beautiful, its poetry, omg thank u for writing this. ernest/hanschen 4evr
BroadwayHope chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Wow. Wow. Wow. This was really really amazing. I loved the use of second person. Everything was so vivid. It was fantastic. Add another chapter, please!
forgotten child chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh, wow. You're good. haha. Very lovely.

*favorites*