Reviews for When I Met Tom Quincy
jhall1394 chapter 27 . 3/22/2009
good chapter write more soon! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help! Please spread the word and call these numbers 212-846-2637 Nickelodeon 212-258-six zero zero zero The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number and email these people sarah. emily. FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
bbybty9 chapter 27 . 3/21/2009
wow some party didnt even eat lol

OMG Tommy called!
jhall1394 chapter 20 . 3/20/2009
letitrain810 chapter 27 . 3/19/2009
Hahaha that was hilarious.

I love how Jude is having fun with her girl friends.

Awesome update. Post more soon.
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 27 . 3/15/2009
aww... that was funny. it's good that jude is having some fun to get her mind off of things
letitrain810 chapter 26 . 12/24/2008
Wow I seriously HATE Sadie.

She needs to give up on getting Tommy's attention when obviously he's in love with Jude.

Tommy is so stupid though that he can't tell Sadie he doesn't want to be with her anymore. He needs to stop caring about hurting her feelings because he's hurting Jude's feelings by not breaking things off with Sadie.

Pixie is so so sweet.

I can't wait to see what Jude has in mind for Pixie.

Awesome chapters.

Post more soon.
almosthadyou chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
please continue on writing
Jenn6891 chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
wonder if jude'll contact reid?

more soon please
Jenn6891 chapter 25 . 12/7/2008
so sorry it took me so long to read and review!

sadie needs to go away so we can get back to the jommyness!

update soon please
gatekid1 chapter 25 . 10/30/2008
Hey you messed up my lines!

I told you not to and you did!

Man you asked me to help you when i was in a very emotional state and this is how you replay me?

Whatever don't ask me ever again for help.

ok jkjk it was good but you did mess up one of my lines and I want you to go back in and change it...were back together btw.

lol.
larydreamer chapter 25 . 10/28/2008
guess what? hate Sadie!
J.pascall chapter 24 . 10/11/2008
can u please put another chapter u i'm dying here!
LittleZurawski chapter 24 . 10/10/2008
That was so dramatic! I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Jude and Tommy solve their relationship problems? Is Sadie going to show up and ruin the Jommy? Soo many questions, no new update yet!
letitrain810 chapter 24 . 10/4/2008
Aw I'm so happy Tommy is okay.

And I love that Jude ran out of her house when she heard about his accident.

Tommy's freakin' fiance didn't do that now did she.

Stupid witch.

Awesome chapter.

Post more soon.
Tinkerfairy22 chapter 24 . 10/4/2008
i got so addicted to this story when i started it at 12:00 a.m. i didn't stop till i got to the last chapter you wrote

can't wait for more love it