Reviews for Remember Me
MKofGod chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Aww... you had me nearly crying as well. And the letter is perfect in character John. I feel so sorry for Liz. Good story!
Sophie Fatale chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Great job!
Izzles chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
*reaches for another tissue to find box is now empty*

this is so beautiful, but very very sad. the letter really made me tear up - it's so true to his character and yet we manage to see a (very believable) side to him that is not often shown in the show. Also loved how even though it was all very deep, John's tone in the letter sometimes managed to lighten it up a bit, which jsut added brilliantly to the whole effect.

i adore angst, even if it makes me upset, and this is just wonderful. thanks for writing this! *huggles*
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Aw... *sniffles* Wow. So sad, but so good.

Wildweasel chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Yeah, it got tears from me, sniff.

though good writing.
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
*sniff, sniff*

tone in the letter is virtually perfect.

kay x
fyd818 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
This is too gorgeous, one of the best Sparky fics involving death and angst that I have ever read. I love angst, doubly Sparky angst, and this was done beautifully. I'm still sitting her crying over John's letter, too beautiful and too him.

I loved this fic, thank you so much for writing and sharing it!

kayzeden chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
aw! i got some tearies in the eyes! but the end f the letter waas funny. very well written too.
Athena's Owl chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Great, awesome, fabulous, amazing, fantastic, super, excellent,marvelous, superb,extraordinary, and any other praising word I can think of. I loved the haunting Rodney bit. Lovely job.
sherryw chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
*sniffles* That's so sad, but a lovely piece of writing. I wish he could have ascended. Thanks!
Reader chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Don't make me cry too! *sniff*sniff*