Reviews for Half Life
Guest chapter 26 . 5/22/2014
I adore this. I hope to see it completed. One of my favorite fics here. I would love to know what happens next.
Lyline chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
Hi there! I just read your wonderful fic and while I indeed have noticed that it hasn't been updated for years, I just have to ask: anyway you're going to finish this? If not, could you tell me what happens to Kara when she touches people? Not knowing is driving me bonkers... Thank you for the great read.
liferscove2118 chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
I really hope you come back to this someday. What you have posted is wonderful.
panther73110 chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
I was just wondering if you are going to finish this story
CMH85 chapter 26 . 2/27/2013
Heya,

I know you haven't added to this story in years but I've just found it and wanted to say that I think it's brilliant and if inspiration was to strike again I'd happily read more :)
JMBH chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
What happens next? It's slightly sadistic to leave the story hanging. And it a very good story with interesting plot and well rounded, believable characters.
Aliennut chapter 26 . 9/20/2011
By chance any update? Please! Pretty please! I would just like to know the end!

Please!
DeaLunae chapter 26 . 4/17/2011
Ugh! Why did I begin this without seeing that it was never going to be updated again! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
veritygrey chapter 17 . 10/11/2010
This chapter is evil. I like it!
koolaidmom chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
Please, please, please finish this story.
BSGfan chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I might enjoy this fic alot more if you were more accurate with your Cylon models, its annoying to see the inaccuracies.

1 Brother Cavil (think quantum leap)

2 Leoben (I swim in the the stream but part of me is on the shore)

3 Deana (Lucy Lawless)

4 Simon (The Doctor cylon)

5 Doral (horrible dress fashion)

6 Caprica Six, Head Six, Trica Helfer (yum)

7 does not exist, no model is referenced as a "7".

8 Grace Park, aka Athena, Boomer

9,10,11,12,13 Refer to the Final Five, model #'s not mentioned but they are Saul Tigh, Galen Tyrol, Tory Foster, Sam Anders, and Ellen Tigh.

Its hard to read this story and know who is speaking when you say an 11, an 11 means nothing.
dhilde chapter 26 . 11/5/2009
this is an amazing story, you found a different pattern and ran with it, giving me something wonderful to read! hope you update soon
Anonymous chapter 26 . 7/17/2009
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this fic! It's so wonderful and I love it! I have to know what happens. Please, please, please update soon!
claudia chapter 26 . 6/19/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write another chapter or two for this story its amaizing i LOVE IT !
G23-Paxilion chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Hi. Just wanted to say that i absolutely love this story. I really do hope that you decide to finish it because it is one of the best BSG fics i've read.