Reviews for Tree
LOVE IT!
Keep writing!
M.I.
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
WOOOHOOOOO! YEAH! CUTE, LOVELY STORY! I LOVED IT!
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Tell you what? You won a slot it my fav. authors' list! Ahahah! A job greatly - and I mean GREATLY - done! _
degrassi fan da21 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i liked how u made neji and tenten relate in the story GOOD JOB
hisoka-ai9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
this has to be one of the cutest oneshots I have read. You did a good job with it.
Cioccomenti chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
KAWAI! awesome 1shot, i luved it! im a real

sucker for fluff. its goin 2 my favorites!
Teera-Chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You win a wonderful review from a tough critic! ;D It's a great story!
SASUKE'S 1 LOVER chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I do hope U R going to make a sequel to this chapter Bya-Chan and P.S. You should make Neji Make-Out with Tenten! $-$...XD
Things1and2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
oh my gosh! that story was so good, words cannot describe it. I know the ending wasn't supposed to be sad, but it was so happy I cried! that was easily the best NejiTen oneshot I have ever read! Awesome job, this story toatally pwned!XD!
Nightraze chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This was really cute fic, i enjoyed readin it.
Anarane Faelivrin chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This is so much better then my NaruHina oneshot [sobs] But I still luffles it! I loved how TenTen was so childish at the age of twenty!
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aw.. Amazingly sweet, but still in character!

Good job! XD
sailor winx chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I am lovin this one shot. keep up the good work
teneji4ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
i UP THE G0OD WORK
hellohworld chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
We! Your really talented you know that? It was definately worth two days... I've actually read this oneshot that took two weeks to write... it was six thousand something words...

Anyways I really adored this... the young Neji is very friendly and cute! My favorite thing is the pinching on the nose and the tugging on the hair. KAWAII! I loved the last paragraph, same as many others... your stories are always so interesting to read...

Yippee!