Reviews for World Spins Madly On
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Deep very deep. In a very good way.
AJeff chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Beautifully written.
angel6.d chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Great job on this. I really liked it. I think you captured Booth's character perfectly, with his thoughts and reaction to the situation. Loved it actually! Keep it up!

-angel6
canthereisto chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wonderful fic. It fits perfectly with the Booth's character and the way I imagine he felt after the episode. Loved it!

Ava
azarathangel chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wow you have lots of talent! WONDERFUL first fic! This is why booth didn't profess his undying love for brennan in that episode... thanks for clearing that up lol. i'm so adding this to the bb C2... there. more recognition for you, dear! lol. my favorite part would have to be the transition from bright sunlight and then the pale moonlight, and i also loved the seven hundred days bit. great drabble, hope to hear so much more from you in later days! -Ash
qblisa chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I really like how you began this story. Although I must admit, I live in Australia and we have only seen season 1. The only thing I know about season 2 and Cam is from fan fic stories.

I like how you described Booth's hangover. It was so realistic... I could feel his pain... lol.

As for the story, I really like where this is going. Please update it soon.

Lisa :)