Reviews for Voices
Harmony Remarc chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
*sigh* Holiday is much envied right now. My dear, wonderful David... *heavy sigh*

Thou needs to update much faster! I'm so amused by this story!
RogueMorning Glory chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
Cute chapter, we wish it was longer! Couple of spelling mistakes in the beginning, but other wise good.

Also we would both like to put in a transfer to Skittery's head please.

- M. Glory & Rogue (To lazy to sign in twice or even once)

P.S. This counts as two reviews
ChocolateCoveredJockey chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Ha! I love this story! I swear I die laughing every time I read this. Keep it up :D
ChocolateCoveredJockey chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
*gasp and dies* Oh my god! A very hott, shirtless Skittery! *drools* I wanna be in Skittery's head! I really really do! :D I have been waiting for this chapter love, I'm so happy right now. Great job!
Bittah chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
Woot! That was rocking with the god that is Skittery! Yum! Sad that you say this will be slow going. It totally made my day! I love your humor Aki!
Harmony Remarc chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Hahaha! Oh, you make me laugh :) I loved it when Crutchy shouted for Skittery to come back! This is hilarious... seriously, I want more. I can't wait to see how Jack is handling all of this!
stress chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Oh, Aki, I was so waiting for this!

Haha! I can just see MG channelling Spot when she caught sight of a half-naked Skittery. And yes, the Shoe-rating totally went down the toilets right then. And I love it :)

Major props for MG's plea to come out of Crutchy's mouth. Those poor newsboys. They probably thought that this story was turning into slash. Crutchy/Skittery - lol.

"'Well, maybe he came up with something?'

"Not likely with Stress up there," Aki joked."

LMAO. Priceless.

I don't even want to know how MG would have finished that sentence about what Jack's doing at the Jacobs. Then again, I'm sure we're going to find out soon enough :)
kryscrossed chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Hahaha! I totally
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Poor Crutchy! And Skitts, woo woo, that IS a nice vision, isn't it? This is so funny, Aki, and so deranged.. only you girls.. jeez.

with love,

Keza
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Aha, voice of reason. Clever. HAA Stress. "girl always gets what she wants." Brilliant.
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
HA just half a beer.. oh, ok Crutchy. HAHA "quit your whining. and your double negatives." indeed!

This is pretty amusing, I was definitely snickering the whole way through. Poor Crutchy, why'd you guys have to pick on him of all people? And how did you even get IN there, anyway?
Morning Glory Conlon chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Write quicker this time, don't make us wait! I love the description of Skittery! I want more Skittery too! This is so funny Aki. Update soon!
Bittah chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Hahahaha! oh lord.

I think you should put me in this.. Haha. Although you'd probably have to up the rating. Oh lord.

I really love this fic. So much fun. :)
Bittah chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Hahaha. You crack me up! Why haven't I read this before? I'm so lousy. Seriously. Lousy. :) I love it! So so funny. Poor Crutchy!
Seaver42 chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Heeheehee this was funny! Sometimes you just gotta read the random funny pointless fics, ya know? Great job! Can't wait to read more!