Reviews for Scars: Original Version
Hydreigonisthebest chapter 4 . 6/14
... I would've enjoyed this a lot more if he was a homosexual. That would've been hilarious, Max being in love with a gay guy. Oh well, let's see where this goes!
Hydreigonisthebest chapter 3 . 6/14
Mobody can know. Nobody can know, that Fang, the badass emo kid, is secretly... a homosexual.
IsileeTandem chapter 19 . 5/16
ACK NO! DON"T STOP IT.
IsileeTandem chapter 7 . 5/15
YAY! FANG IS STILL AN IDIOT. JUST LIKE IN THE ACTUAL STORY!, like, by James Patterson.
Radios Lavassaur chapter 19 . 3/7
Please write more.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
I can't wait! :)
angelina chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
love this even though i am a little too young (15 years old)
LivLife chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
WRITE MORE! I cried a few times, it was so heart breaking! When you can reach the reader though your writing, that's how you know you have a gift. I CRIED SEVEN FREAKING TIMES! I showed it to my friend and she cried too! KEEP WRITING OR FANG WILL FIND YOU!
This is in my top two favorite fanfictons!
-Your #1 fan.
333333
Guest chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Holy shiitake mushrooms Batman, I can't believe this thing is still going. Checked back after many years of hiatus myself, only to find this old favorite up top. Gives me a nostalgia feel, ya know? The good ol days of Max Ride. Don't know if you remember me, but I used to write Destiny a long time ago under the pen name acavoo, which has since been retired and erased. But good to see you're still up and running. Cheers.
joey chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I like fights to!
Faxlove998 chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Plz update soon
grrrwith1r chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
ohhhhh. Reading the firstfew I thought Fang's 'sickness' was pedophilia, and he was in love with Angel.
apple223 chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
Please please please finish this story!
gabioloso5 chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
I really like your story. Please continue! :)
Ivotefour chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
I keep trying to go to bed thinking "oh, I'll just finish this chapter" *17 chapters later*
Screw that, who needs sleep.