Reviews for I Will If You Will
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
*falls off the bed laughing hysterically*

oh dear that was great! i am so very happy to have found it :D
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Cute :)
flubber chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I loved this story! It reminded me of a conversation that I had with my boyfriend at the top of a very high water slide! (I went down it in the end and have never looked back! )

I liked the fact that it was in dialogue form. This really worked well. The only critisism that I could level at it was that it might have been useful for me as a reader to have a little scene setting paragraph at the beginning. Other than that it thought it was funny and it made me smile.

A prequal letting us know what happned to lead them to this point would make a good story to! Any chance of it happening?

Happy New Year ( I know its a little late but what can I say!)

angw chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Hehe. Boys will be boys :)
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
LOL! Oh yeah the boys are being themselves. So much fun.
Lady Lemons chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
OMG, really liked the entire thing. Great job with the witty banter back and forth; very very good!
krysalys chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
*falls over laughing*

Wonderfully written, m'dear!

Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
They were dared to do it! Hah! That's funny! I liked the story!
KateCarter chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I really liked "Where'd he learn that?" "Us"

The one thing I don't like is script format. If I were you, I'd look it over and see where I could add in actions and descriptions. For example, "Rodney crossed his arms over his chest and looked irritated" or something like that.

Very good attempt, though, made me laugh!
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Hee hee hee
shywalk chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
very cute :) Enjoyed it thanks
Sepik chapter 1 . 1/10/2007

But by the way, I'm fairly certain script formatted fics are against the rules of this website. Still, very good snark. Funny to read. :D