Reviews for Emotions
Dreamer chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
This is really good. I extremely like Regret II. How you wrote the emotions down through all the chapters is mind-blowing. I hope you keep writing, as long as it makes you happy.
Jozefski chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
This is one of my favorite fics. You encapsulate Raven perfectly! I don't think anyone on this site can write a better Rae than you.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Chapter? How about I review the whole thing so far, since I was unable to stop long enough to construct individual chapter reviews.

This psychological exercise you have going on here is one of the more poignant such things I've read. Your prose is understated ... sparse, even. Yet you convey worlds of meaning and feeling in those few phrases. These vignettes are tight, close, intimate. Beautiful. A little frightening. And I love it.

I found your work via a link from RabulaTasa's profile (thank him, would you?). I found him (one of his stories, actually) on kibeth13's profile. I was there because she reviewed one of my stories. It's crazy-cool how these things link up. Between RabulaTasa and you, I'm looking at a couple of good, solid weeks of reading.

Spare time? No, I don't think I've heard that term before. What's it mean?

Egad, but I love this site!

muddie chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
I love these one shots especially Regret and Lonely. The latest one, Regret II was very sweet too. I love how you explored the unique relationship between Raven and Starfire. Starfire was a little rude, wasn't she? I'm glad she made it up to Raven. The description of Raven's hints of emotion in the 2nd last paragraph was excellent. It showed clearly how much happiness Raven had felt to be able to reveal it (albeit only slightly).
dr.evil99 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Oh, I've missed these characters... especially in stories like these. The Titans seems to really excel in these intimate little settings, perhaps because they are such separate personalities. Put any group of two or more of them together, and a good writer can get something great out of very simple scenarios, just as you've done here.

First off, Starfire would most definitely want to talk. Need to talk, even. One quality the show got right was that she wears all her feelings proudly on her sleeve, and wants others to know what/how she feels. After what happened, she'd seek out Raven just to make sure there was clarity. Star's a difficult chara to keep true to the show without taking her "Starfire"-isms too far, but you have her just right here.

Raven is just right, as well. I think Raven does /want/ to talk, but with her wanting is just not enough. She's cool here, without being cold. Too often, she ends up becoming too Mr. Spock to be like-able, but as Starfire points out, she has emotions that are clear to see if one looks.

Short, simple and sweet, and sometimes those are the best pleasures. Excellent work! chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is amazing. The way you use the's very unique.

I'm fairly new on the site and I am not one hundred percent sure what Mary-Sue, AU etc..actually means. If you could tell me or give me some pointers about the site that would be fantastic.
me chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
ever going to update these? Please do.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
I read your story straight through. It was well written and easy to follow. It left me wishing that there were more chapters.
D chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
Very nice.
Bitofbadwinter chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
that was great! very deep! Great job!
bbissocute chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
These are...amazing...I...I just dont know how to remark on these. There just so...magnificent. I loved reading them. You did a great job. I cant wait to read more.

Beast Boy's Swivel Chair chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
yah, it's not easy when something like that happens. i never really thought how Cyborg felt when Jinx went with Kid Flash...pretty interesting idea.
Beast Boy's Swivel Chair chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
oh...poor Raven. i know how she feels...sort of. i'm not a half demon, but people always do the same things to me.
Beast Boy's Swivel Chair chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
this was very intriguing, and very well described. you keep Raven in character very well. you write in a slow, thoughtful way, and that takes talent
Beast Boy's Swivel Chair chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
this is a really good chapter. it's a little confusing, but really deep and very well done.