Reviews for Move Along
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Love it.
Bella-Macabre chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I really liked this story!
Amyvedamarie chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I loved this angsty one shot. Great job!
monkaholic chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This was amazing, I loved it! Beautiful writing.
wildly-wrathful chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
This was beautiful. It almost had me crying. I wanted to give Weevil a big hug. And that last line... I hope you plan of writing LOTS more Weevil, because you totally rock at it.
Miss-Mars chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
that is really interesting!
Beccakell13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
aw poor Weevil! I really liked your writing. The whole time I just kept thinking how I actually agreed with the story in relation to the show. There just doesn't seem to be that same thing between Weevil and Veronica that there used to be, so hopefully it will come back! But anyway, that was off-topic. But I really like your writing!
Astra 12 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Impressive. Depressive? No i don't thinks so. Sad I think. All his observations are so right though, it's just sad to see Weevil on the outside looking at the world of college. I know it's supposed to be a one-shot but it just feels like there should be a follow-up even if it's just about Weevil leaving.
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Nice job! Really well written and you can feel Weevil's hopelessness... poor guy...
GeneticallyEnhanced1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wow, that was really sweet and poignant. Dont see too many Weevil pics out there! I hope we'll get more Weevil when VM starts up again. Great job!