Reviews for Lazy Days
True torture is reading a good story that hadnt been updated in bout 10 years
Fick Shion chapter 3 . 3/23/2017
Will this be finished?
dreamkeaper chapter 3 . 1/7/2017
WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTINUE? This story is so great written and I just want to know how it continues. Please dont't forget that people from all over the world love your story and want you to finish it!
Greetings from a little town in the Austrian mountains.
Abbie-sensei chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
Woow! so desu! what happens next, sensei!
Archmini-Chimera-HS2-PJ9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
My insides are squealing. Sooooooooooo cute! TTuTT
guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god, please write more. If you need any help, just go to and send a note to Allieoflink1 If you need help, This needs more chapters. Plz continue when you can, this is AMAZING.
Popcorngoo chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
FUCKIN WRITE MOAR!

...

Please?
This story is so sexy and so in character that I'm just filled to the brim with feelings of "uuuugh!" I can't believe you stopped there and never continued. Damn you!
I Use To Be Love Drunk-RA chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE! Update?! I love this story, Tom and Huck are so cute together.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
This is a really good story please finish i have read it over and over please finish
deathbyinsomnia chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
3 love this
popcorngoo chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Oh...my...lord...*I am probably blushin from head to toe. This is seriously cute/adorable/hot/sexy...please please please add more. I cannot believe you would stop there of all places.
Imperial-sama chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Please write more! I am absolutely captivated by your story! You are a wonderful writer and I hope you take up this story again )
darklunarpriestess chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
please write more! i love it!
Obsolitetoaster chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
If I could I woould have babies with ur writing so I could have cute little Tom/Huck ficlets
1kgal chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
It's not finished? Are you gonna finish it! I hope you do! it's so rare to find this pairing...

I LOVE it! Thank you for even for this much! SO nice!

LOVE!