Reviews for The Not so Villainous Duo
The Hero's Shadow chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
"...But who are you calling a pervert. You've been kidnapping Zelda for almost twenty years."

XD
The Hero's Shadow chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Dear Link,

You love cock.

That was funnier to me than I think it should have been...xDDD
The Hero's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Vaati's English name IS a lot more badass than his Japanese one...xD and I love Vaati as a representative of short people being badass; I'm kind of short, doomed to live amongst tall people D:
TerraClearwater chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
I absolutely enjoyed every single SECOND of this story. Well done! And...WE LOVE YOU, VAATI!
TheReviwer chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
ROTFLOL! I love the whole thing! Who came up with the cucuccoo? I have to agree with Ganon, PURE genius!
No Pain No Gain chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
HEY I KNOW WHERE THIS CHAPPIE CAME FROM!

its from a zelda 4 swords series on youtube, right? i really love them. theyre really funny.

i think its called four swords misadventures...

Lol "you love cock"

"Vaati you mother-" lol ok that was really funny. good job anyways. :P
xNightmare in Wonderlandx chapter 18 . 4/7/2008
That was very funny.

I loved it when Zant came in and when Vaati was all ugly and emo. The bonus chapter was awesome.

The whole story was awesome -faved-
Black Moon Rising chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Zant cracked me up. "I feel violated..." that was one of the most brilliant things I've ever read!
Black Moon Rising chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
OMG. "Five pounds of hydraulic acid, a Snickers bar, and here's the real hard one, a nun riding a camel." I laughed so hard I was practically on the floor!

This story is brilliant, and it found its way into my Favorites!
Narcissa Montparnasse chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
Wow...Vaati is so emo!
Scribble Scratch chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
That cock joke had me rolling around on the floor gasping for air, I was laughing so hard!
Scribble Scratch chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
w00t! Vaati is awesome!

Nice fic btw.
amusedtodeath chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
...Piff didn't get this chapter? Why were all those girls attacking (or whatever they were doing there) anyway?
amusedtodeath chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
The part with the rooster was from a flash movie called Four Swords Misadventures Episode 3.

Now Piff is confused. Does anyone know who had the idea first? And who stole the idea?

Well good story anyway.
seineke-pyera chapter 18 . 2/25/2007
1) How much would I have to pay you to "borrow" Vaati for the night?

2) Fav'd

3) Seriously, this story was great. My fav character was either your Vaati (whom I cannot have because you took...) and D.L.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »