Reviews for The Not so Villainous Duo
Dragon Kaiju Prince chapter 18 . 2/16/2007
You have a really odd way of expressing yourself, I can tell you that x_x. Anyway, I have enjoyed the story. So you said you were going to make a flash of this? It's a shame you couldn't write anymore, then again I myself was running out of ideas too. You should write ONE MORE bonus chapter where you got to interview some of the more minor characters like Nabooru, Zant, the Twinrova sisters, Kaebora Gaebora, the SkullKid and the fairies.
NightmarePossession chapter 18 . 2/11/2007
Wha-wha-WHAT? thats it? Aw ... i love this story so much.

Heh, you pulled it off nicely in the ending though. Yeah, I guess there was no point adding "Trio" to the title. The bonus chapter was freakin hilarious! Especially with you're mad obsession with Vaati -_ can't blame you though LOL

Thanks for writing such an awesome fic!
frostyx7 chapter 17 . 2/10/2007
too funny! Especially Vaati mauling Ganon. Can't get funnier! You rock as author!
ZombieDragon chapter 17 . 2/9/2007
heh...halarious! I wonder what's in the bonus chapter...
ZombieDragon chapter 16 . 2/9/2007
Holy...crap...1 This is halarious! I love all of those little jokes here and there...it's friggin' awesome! Please put the next chapter up A.S.A.P!
NightmarePossession chapter 15 . 2/8/2007
Dark Link! Yay! I luv that guy!

Hm, should you call it the Not so Villainous Trio?

I say yes :-)

I would offer some ideas myself for your story but I have a very limited imagination for humour. So I'll just keep reviewing and say the same crap I always do ._.
frostyx7 chapter 15 . 2/7/2007
Write more! This story is the best, funniest story of all
Dragon Kaiju Prince chapter 15 . 2/7/2007
Aww, poor Zant, oh well. What a weird (and yet, comical) idea to bring Dark Link into this story. I don't know what everyone is talking about Sesshomaru (I know who he is though) and Eric (are you talking about me?) though. I'll try to help you out with more ideas (if you want to keep writing this fic that is). For now I must recharge the batteries for my imagination LOL.
Lilith283 chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
Oh, sorry, you're the person on the bottom, So forget about the whole Eric Sesshomaru thing.
Lilith283 chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
WHOA WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH! More copying? Ganny is featured in the return of ganondorf, I happen to be an avid zelda flash video watcher. On a side note: Another Eric phan! There are far to few. By the way, I have no idea what you see in Sesshomaru, he's to I don't know, he's just weird okay.
Lilith283 chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
YOU BROKE THE COPYRIGHT LAW! ALERT! ALERT! You're not the only one who's seen four swords misadventures. But mabey you have a good excuse, so I would like an explanation before I report this.
NightmarePossession chapter 13 . 2/2/2007
Sorry about your cat :(. In fact, my cat died a few weeks ago ... and other things along with it ... heh, 2007 hasn't really been all that great for my family so far ...

Enough about it though. LOL Invader Zim! Awesome show!
Dragon Kaiju Prince chapter 13 . 1/30/2007
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that your cat died. I understand how you feel, I had a dog that my family has had for nine years and she died last August. I'm sorry for your loss. All I can say is I hope you can recover.
NightmarePossession chapter 12 . 1/28/2007
“Ganny? Is that you? Are you going out? Take a sweater!” Koume yelled out./“Dammit Koume! It’s 80 degrees out here! I don’t need a sweater!”

LOL conversations like that crack me up every time.

One question: What's Link doing now? He seems very quiet ...
Trick Steven chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Gan-gan, I love that nickname! Now every time I fight Ganondorf I shall refer to him as that. I love Twinrova acting all motherly to ganny! Ganodorf could watch telly-tubbies, that would be funny!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »