Reviews for The Not so Villainous Duo
Dragon Kaiju Prince chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
Thank you so much that you keep using my ideas for your story, I'm very flattered that you do. I hope you bring Zant back again, he contributed some funny moments to the story.

I have a set of ideas for a part in your story, how about it gets closer to the evening, maybe there is a television show that Ganon wants to watch (but it is totally something embarassing that you wouldn't expect him (or anyone his age) would watch) and there is an equally embarassing show Vaati wants to watch and they end up fighting over the remote and the right to watch their respective (embarassing) television programs. Also, in my opinion, Zant kind of resembles the "Almighty" Tallest from the tv show "Invader ZIM", maybe one of the shows the villains want to watch is Invader ZIM and an episode with the tallest is on and Zant also happens to be in the room and one of the villains makes a funny comment about how the Tallest look like him and this makes him mad and he starts acting like a tough guy (like he does when he wears his mask) and Ganon and Vaati suddenly become scared of him and Zant is the one who decides what tv show they watch, and it's one that neither Ganon or Vaati want to watch but they are scared of Zant acting like a tough guy and so they don't object.

Another idea is that Ganon turns Vaati into his cyclops-demon form and Vaati complains that he is no longer a "chick-magnet". Ooh, that just gave me another idea. What if Vaati tried to hit on the Gerudo he was flirting with earlier and she completely rejects him because of his new monstrous form.

I appreciate the hard work you are doing to write this story, and I will continue trying to contribute more ideas for it.
NightmarePossession chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
Aw, the witches luv little Ganny, don't they? The part about Vaati and Ganon being gay ... LMFAO I can't wait for the nxt chapter, mostly because of Vaati's idea ... XD

Awesome keep updating!
NightmarePossession chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
Vaati's Minish self ... good? o_O' The conversation between ganon and the owl was so damn funny! I await the next chapter ...
NightmarePossession chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
I didn't realise you'd update so qickly! and the part "You love cock" was genius! Awesome stuff, now Vaati is becoming Ganon and Ganon's got dog piss on him ... nice XD
Trick Steven chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
Yes kill those fairies and the Owl with the annoyingly long name! Vaati should've blown up Clock Town...

Sorry about your cat, I hope it gets better soon.
Kioasakka chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
It's a funny world when your mother comes and asks if you're dying when you're on the floor laughing your head off. This story kicks ass, man! At first I was all, "You know what, I could make this one kick-ass flash", but then I turned the chapter and you announced you wanted to do such. -_- LOL You must give me the link when it's out. No doubt I will fucking die from laughter.

I like Dragon Kaiju Prince's suggestions. About Twinrova, it weirds me out too, because in OoT they are called his surrogate mothers, meaning they both gave birth to him for somebody else. o_O Now how that works is beyond me.

Anyway, keep up the good work, sorry about your ill cat, and I have added this to my favs.
s4mmy b34r chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
lol it keeps getting funnier and funnier...zant was retarded at the end of TP...

goin on with what Dragon Kaiju Prince said about Twin Rova...they assume Vaati is his girlfriend...or that he (Ganondorf) is gay
Dragon Kaiju Prince chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
LOL, this just gets funnier and funnier. I actually kind of like Zant, though. I know he acts crazy in the end but I actually like him. You know, judging from his situation, it is understandable that he goes insane with him not being accepted as king and all of his plans going down the drain because of Link and Midna. I also have kind of a soft-spot for comical villains, and Zant was funny. There was one piece of info that you had incorrect, Kaepora Gaebora also appears in Majora's Mask (or at least his Termina counterpart of him anyway).

Also, I have a couple more ideas, you know how when in Ocarina of Time when you lock onto the Twinrova Sisters are Ganondorf's mothers? (Although how the heck that's possible is beyond me.) Maybe when Ganondorf and Vaati return to the Gerudo Fortress (if ever), they treat him like the stereotypical older man that lives with his mother and they scold him for not getting a job and not finding a nice girl or getting married, that kind of stuff, and I think it would be funny that they say about the dating topic, "What about that Zelda girl you keep on kidnapping all the time?" ROFL

Also, the SkullKid could lead Ganondorf and Vaati into a wild goose chase into Termina and they go on a series of misadventures and stuff in Termina before they return to Hyrule and resume their quest to find Kaepora Gaebora in the Lost Woods.
Trick Steven chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
I really love this story. Zant calling Gaondorf master makes me crack up. Vaati is a real ladies man, so I'm amazed he hasn't been attacked by rabid fan-girls yet.
Fudgemuffin chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
That was hilarous! "You love cock." Goddess, thats great! XD
D.C chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Ah, all that laughing has murdered my vital organs... I've been writing boring, solemn stuff lately, but this reminds me how much fun it is to write funny fanfiction... Good times...

Do you type really fast? You have quite a bit of spelling errors (sometimes to the point it's hard to understand what you're saying), so maybe you should consider reviewing your work a bit. Also, whenever a new person starts talking, a new paragraph should be started. At points it's hard to tell who's speaking.

Anyway, your portrayal of Vaati is awesome and worthy of his great Vaati-ness. :D And finishing Twilight Princess kind of made me dislike Zant, but your Zant is hilarious!

'Within two hours he was back and you could tell he suffered from atmospheric damage.' -That sentence and Vaati's reaction would be priceless to see on flash!
Dragon Kaiju Prince chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
That was AWESOME! Hilarious LOL. Thank you for using my Zant idea, I'm very flattered. I'm guessing the idea for Ganny is from the NewGrounds cartoon: "The Return of Ganondorf" right? I know Vaati is going to blackmail Ganondorf with Ganny LOL!

You know, Vader never actually says "Luke, I am your father," it goes more like this:

Darth Vader:"Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father."

Luke:"He told me enough, he told me you killed him!"

Darth Vader:"No, I am your father!"

(there was no "Luke" in the line)

Where are the other the other Gerudo? I have an idea of how Ganondorf's insult to Vaati of calling him a pervert starts, maybe Vaati flirts with Nabooru or another Gerudo and it gets Ganondorf fired up (maybe because he's jealous of Vaati getting attention from Nabooru? LOL).

"How does he do that?"~Vaati (when Zant brings ice from Pluto) well Zant does have the power to teleport, he probably went into a secluded room in the Gerudo fortress and used his scenery changing power to make it Pluto. I'll try to help come up with more ideas later as the story progresses. Thank you for your time and patience in reading my reviews.
s4mmy b34r chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
OMG that is so funny! o.O Zant's gonna be it it...this shall be interesting **gets popcorn**
Dragon Kaiju Prince chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Wow, what a crazy-story you have set up. I'd like to know what was in the crate Vaati sent too. How do you pronounce "Vaati"? I've always thought it was pronounced "Vuh-Aww-tee", like that. You said you wanted to make this story as long as possible right? I have a couple of ideas. You could have Ganondorf call Vaati a pervert for kidnapping a lot of maidens (although I'm not sure how it would start out), and Vaati could retort back at him for kidnapping Zelda all of the time, LOL (also in one of the earlier games he kidnapped a group of maidens too right?). I haven't played Minish Cap yet but I do know some of the basics, which form is Vaati in in this story? His humanoid form or his Cyclops demon form? If he's a Cyclops in this story, Ganondorf could make fun of him for having one eye. Also, have you played Twilight Princess yet? If you have, do you think you can have Zant make a cameo in this story? Thenk Vaati could say he's finally met someone who is crazier than Ganondorf.
NightmarePossession chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
cool chapter lol I couldn't stop laughing! update soon!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4