Reviews for Ships Ablaze
Doctor Faustus chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
You're awesome. Have a favourite.
jehabib1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
squee whatever the hell that meant

arrrgylepirate chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Most entertaining silly thing I've read in a while. So wonderful in its sillyness. Loved the Hilson part, tho I'm a Hameron supporter.
Limaccia chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
JB, That was hysterical! But I have no idea what you mean by "OTHER" forum (actually, I've got a few scars from those wars myself, & I think I've figured out exactly WHY things are the way they are over there).
MulderFiles chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
omg that was hilarious! this is incredible awesomeness! and i agree with a previous reviewer, i'm a hameron and i *do* believe that we tend to be the most open minded... *shy smile*

last paragrpah is bliss D

also loved "'Give it up,' Chase shouted to Foreman. 'You're just jealous because there are no Foreman ships!'" Hehehe
MaskedDevera chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Absolutely hilarious parody.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
LOL. That was hilarious! Huddy and Hameron troops! HAHAHAHA. XD Omfg, HILARIOUS.
tweekrheartsjmo chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
OMG, that was perfectly hilarious.

I get so caught up in the ships, but its nice to be able to laugh at it all. Really, it is silly.

I loved this - added it to my faves!
Frankincensy chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
E, that's great. Really well done and accurate, too. I must get into some of these discussions some time! CameronCuddy and HouseWilson are my favourite ships.
Aly the Spy chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
SQUEE! Man. That was hilarious. Hmm. I feel kinda stupid, reviewing all of your stories... I laugh at people who do that to me... Ah well. BYE!

-Aly, Again
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 3/12/2007

P.S. I ship Hilson, Hameron, Chameron, ForemanxCuddy, CuddyxCameron, and ForemanxChase.
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Oh, this is SO going in my favorites! I find that a lot of LJ ship communities get pretty nasty when it comes to House. Personally, I'm H/C, and it feels like my ship tends to be the most open-minded, but that could just be prejudice talking...

But anyway...Yeah, the last paragraph awesomeness. LOVE IT!
Nyx Wings chapter 1 . 2/3/2007

That sums it up pretty well. All those ships get so ridiculous sometimes. I really loved the ending, he secretly snacthes one of the House/Wilson flyers. Heehee!

I love short ffunny fics like these. :D
quigles chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Oh boy! I'm Hameron, but even I've got to admit it can all get a little crazy on the boards sometimes. Thanks for making me laugh. Although I did read this a 5 a.m. so I ended up waking up the hubby, he didn't find the humor, but I did and that is all that matters. LMAO!
icefirestar chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
THIS IS SO FUNNY! I loved it! Your story was so good!