Reviews for Wolf Kin
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Fantastic work! All hail the fiction queen
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Too bad for Kenshin that we all enjoy Kaoru's "smart-ass comments." XD Haha
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Very nice follow up to Ebony Glass! It flowed perfectly from one to the other, and answered some questions left over from the first installment while adding more at the end in a way that doesn't leave you dissatisfied. Favorite scene was after the girls were 'rescued', with Aoshi muttering in Misao's ear and Kenshin in wolf form stopping by to check on Kaoru before racing off again lol Well done!
Ledophole chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I definitely enjoyed. the most perfect sequel EVER!
am chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i wish u would make a multiple chapter story with this...its really good and i love reading them when i can but i am always waiting for more
Seangel16 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
please, please continue this story!
Kara Hitame chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Is there going to be a part three...?
rhodablanche chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I love this story! Good job :)
Irodim chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Hi!

I must say I really like your story, I have read this and the one before this one and what I most like about hem is how naturally you decribe the culture of the werewolfs. Sometimes it felt like the relationship between Kenshin and Kaouru developed to fast, she were aprehensive and sad, suddenly they're kissing and more. Maybe I just didn't pick on all the hints properly, but it felt a little rushed. Otherwise I really like it, keep up the good stories!.
callalily32 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I'll never know how you manage to come up with so many different plot lines! Your creativity always astounds me! This little series, though, has to be one of my favorites of yours. It's cute, sweet, and somehow you've come up with another completely unique plot and fit it perfectly into these two great oneshots. :) Thanks for the great writing!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I loved it! These two one-shots were my first wolf story and I really liked it! Great work!
Bloodsong chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
You are a fascinating author and I'm so glad I found you. Your AUs are beliveable and fun and I enjoy your writing style very much. I look forward to more of wolfy Kaoru and Kenshin!
semora chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was a very satisfying sequel to your other story. Great work.
Dark-Side-Of-Dawn chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Ok, I've been on an all night reading marathon here, and I'm honestly too tired to give the review I wanted. All I can really say is that I'm hoping there's going to be a part three to this and that I really enjoyed this!

Leika
katato2013 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Ah ha, wolves are so much fun. XD

I liked it a lot. Good job!

You always do...